AA Restructured AGAIN

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wolvelf, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Wolvelf Object Reference not set to an Instance...

After todays patch, my AAs were reset and I had to fill them in again, only now it's broken. The structure of AA spending is different. So different, I lose half of my AA abilities in the Prestige tree and it is STILL showing incorrectly on the number of AAs versus spent.

Class Prestige tree shows 36/36 points spent and yet there are only 27 AAs enabled in that tree that were spent.
    Reguar Presitge shows 34/36 points spent... AND the same number of AAs not enabled.
    Xarin likes this.
  2. RedBB Active Member

#1 STOP MESSING WITH ITEMS THAT DON'T NEED TO BE MESSED WITH DARKPAW!
    #2 AA's or completely borked now... The system keeps completely stripping the class tree of all points meaning I can't raid or play because I don't have the health or stats to do so....
    This needs an emergency patch like within the next hour to undo.
    Wolvelf likes this.
  3. uloba New Member

Im having problems as well with prestige.
  4. Mysiak New Member

Hello, having same issue after today's patch abilities from prestige AA tree are missing, i tried to redistribute AA tree from scratch, for whole AA prestige tree and didnt helped, also tried whole AA tree from scratch no success:

Before commit / save changes look like this:
    https://paste.pics/4b8d2138a1ceff2cd7da29acdb790bdb

After it looks like this:
    https://paste.pics/816991d565defff3c5793a0acf68f4f1

So either this is now fixed and i got less points then i should have, but why then it allowes me distribute points when i dont have enought them?

Thanks.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Previously, for every RoS AA you earnt, you could spend 2 AA. 1 in the Prestige Tree, and 1 in Prestige Class. That meant with 10 RoS points you could spend 20 AA across both trees and unlock the powerful new endline spells

With todays patch, those RoS AA are now only worth 1 AA, so everyone who had that endline spell, but didn't have 20 RoS points (Because you only needed 10) has now lost the ability

While it was clearly a bug, it was one from the start of expac and seemed to have been accepted as the intended solution now.

It's also made worse by the fact several of the point gaining achievements were bugged first week or 2, and allowed players to complete 8-10 Weekly achievements in 1 week, rather than like 30 weeks as intended. So those without are now stuck.

Honestly, just put it back or introduce more ways to get points without them being time sinks.

You let us use those abilities for 2 months, and now for a lot of people, they wont get them again for a few months.
    Gelenor and RedBB like this.
  6. RedBB Active Member

Tracked it back to a UI issue. Got the AA sorted properly now but still hate the change.
  7. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Think I am a Errrorr fan-boi as yet again he is on point. I hate having to recast all buffs/sidekicks/familiars and mounts and watch AA disappear for EVERY alt on account for something that was not announced in a hotfix.
  8. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

It was never intended that the peoble can spend the new 20 prestige points with this addon in the regular prestige tree. That was the bug.

The 20 new prestige points was only intended for spending it in the new class prestige lines which was added with this addon. That some peoble use it in others way's is not intended. So use it correct there was no problem.

The only problem what stays at the moment, is that the regular prestige tree still shows the wrong maximum number of prestige points. Intended and correct there was 25 and not 45 for the regular prestige tree.
  9. Gelenor Well-Known Member

And yet you can spend the AA in the regular prestige tree right now... Just did it
  10. Smashey Well-Known Member

Imagine if you had a period of testing where you could finalize stuff in game before releasing and not changing it once 23% of the entire lifespan of the expansion has passed. Revolutionary idea.
    Erudinel, Bhayar and Twofeets like this.
  11. isest Active Member

I yet to log into any of my alts, was able to spend 2 points before now only one point and there real no way to earn those for a solo player. Wish they would take out the entire patch yesterday as it borked a lot of stuff