AA question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by English, Dec 31, 2014.

1. English New Member

When I do a quest sometimes it will say I get X number of AA xp points. But when I go to my AA tab and look at unassigned points I don't see them anywhere. I was just wonder where them might be?
  2. Laiina Well-Known Member

You are getting xx number of points. How many needed per AA varies from a few thousand at the low end to millions at the high end. Look at your percent bar for AA.
  3. Tsurupettan Active Member

Open up your AA window and take a look near to the upper right hand corner, below the set of tabs along the top. There should be a drop down box. By default, for new characters, it is set to: (Server) Basic Leveling Profile - Solo. What this is doing is automatically assigning the AAs that you receive upon leveling up (see Dec 18th patch notes) based on what are popular choices for that category. There's also a group and pvp server profile, as well as personal ones that you can customize.

As for earning AA exp from quests, until you hit 90, don't worry too much about it. As you level toward 90, the first 280 AA are going to be granted to you every level. This was done to remove a massive barrier in AA grinding and create a smoother leveling experience.