AA mirror

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-decator666, Aug 6, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

Just curious...I heard there is some kind of craftable mirror you can make to move your AA points around from tradeskill to adventuring...
    I have a woodworker and a carp and neither can make them yet at level 92 with all the quested receipe books...
    Anyone know where i can find this receipe or is it on another crafter? Just started a scribe to see if that one has it..
  2. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

Mirror of Reflected Achievements
    Level 75 recipe in the book Reflections of the Grandmaster
    Purchased from your crafting society/faction vendor. Requires 40k faction to purchase.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

you can find the locations where one may purchase the recipe here and note the required faction with your tradeskill house is 40k in order to purchase the no-trade recipe.
    If you are unable to purchase due to faction, you can do grind out some tradeskill writs, each giving you 300 faction per writ and currently its the only way to get faction with your society.
    You can also note the ingredients in the above link and find someone that currently has the recipe to do a consignment combine on your server.
  4. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

I have full rep with the frostfang crafters with my woodworker and carp. Which prof was it for? I will check to see if i missed a book. I did buy the book from the thurgadin crafting area with my 1 guy who is topped out with them since those books are all heirloom...
    Thanks for this info...
  5. ARCHIVED-Hordolin Awanagin Guest

decator666 wrote:
    It's flagged Artisan so ALL craft classes can make it.
    The faction required is one of the following: Ironforge Exchange(Qeynos), Coalition of Tradesfolke(Freeport), Tunare's Pages (Kelethin), Dark Bargainers (Neriak), or Academy of Logistics (Gorowyn)