A way to fix the time sink involved in KA?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cinnamon, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Cinnamon Active Member

Is it possible to sell some kind of tokens of some sort that could grant us certain factions and certain "quest's completed" for each token to allow us to even begin our epic 2.0?

I suggest this, because maybe it would get rid of some of that access plat in game if sold at a good amount like nothing below 2500p to highest being even 25k for their is a lot players with over 100k to even Millions, so this might help get rid of some of that plat in game especially if they wanted to bring some of their alts up to par.
  2. Brightlyz Active Member

They dont want to get rid of the time sink, it was put in place on purpose to make a little effort quest take forever.
  3. Cragfire Well-Known Member

My thought was to break up the sequential epic quest line (several heroic and a mythical quest series) into individual broken-up quests. Now if someone want just the final weapon they can do just the final mythical quest.. which I'm sure is epic in and of itself... but if they want any of the other trinkets, they can do those quests and get extra items.
  4. Cinnamon Active Member

You may be right, but the time sink involved in just the new content is more than suffice, so why not allow us skip to that part by allowing us to buy certain tokens for certain factions needed and or certain quest's completed on all older content? That is all I am asking for.
  5. Brightlyz Active Member

I agree with you, but i doubt it will happen as they designed it to take forever.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

Allowing people to skip the content required for the various pats of epic 2.0 seems highly unlikely when they intentionally put those requirements in when they designed the quest....
  7. Brightlyz Active Member

Although alot of it may have been put in to give the devs more time to actually make the weapons, maybe after they actually finish the content something can be worked out(i hope).
  8. Heck62 Active Member

I think after doing it once ,maybe buy somtthing that allows alts to gain the faction.Like the tablet with the draconic runes.
    Alenna likes this.