A Troub's Plea: Please FIx Powerful Solo element of Bagpipe Solo :)

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by asherlayi, Mar 26, 2019.

1. asherlayi New Member

I think this has been mentioned elsewhere in passing, but would very much appreciate if a dev could look at what is happening to the "Powerful Solo" element of Bagpipe Solo. It seems only to bug in raids, and not in regular grouping. Instead of increasing my group's power i very helpfully drain it. since i only use it as a real emergency, instead of saving the day i risk being strangled by my healer if i have forgotten to respec out of Powerful Solo for the raid.

Have no idea why it is fine in groups and not in raid zones .. I also can't monitor it as it does not happen 100% of the time, just most of the time. Plus i'm not that technically minded ... so it may be something i am doing that is the issue? Any advice / fix welcome :)
  2. asherlayi New Member

good news - Powerful Solo saved the day in Castle Mischief Raid tonight! Ninja fix? or still bugged in original CD raids?
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

It seems if the TARGET of bag pipe solo has stats that are 'too high' there seems to be some sort of overflow error and the power is drained rather than filled.
    Troubs I've talked to have compensated by having only a pt or two in the power component AA rather than filling it completely.
  4. Skovari New Member

Still quite broken here for me. It has gotten worse as stats have gone up. I'll try less points and see but not holding my breath on that. This has been bad for awhile, reported often, and really needs to be looked into.