A tiny retreat in the City - Lion's Mane Vestige - Maj'Dul {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: A tiny retreat in the City
    Owner: Tours
    Decorator: Faeonara
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Address: Lion's Mane Vestige - Starcrest Commune, SQ
    Category: Small Homes

2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Cute, Good job! :)
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the surprise visit and video of the house Oaky, it was kind of you <3 .Thanks also for the nice comments as well . I really like to see how many different ways the 2 room basic starter inn homes can be decorated . I have also to thank Starghallson over on Skyfire for letting me use his small inn to try the ideas out on . I did let him know he could publish it if he wanted to open his home up to the public but as I did not hear back from him I changed the design a tad and recreated it here on MajDul .
    Was good to get my feet wet again in the deco pond :)
  5. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thank you Geroblue, I really hoped you would like what I managed and like you ,I loved the way the aquarium turned out most of all :)
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I try to check mail on all characters on all accounts weekly... but it doesn't always work out that way.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have added 4 pages of screenshots of what you did to my web site. Again, thanks !
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

And Faeonara's Great Work got my loft in Gorowyn a 'Hall of Fame' trophy !

I put it in my other Gorowyn accomidations. Mouse hover says it it is for.

Thank you very much Faeonara !
  9. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Geroblue Sorry to say dear but I did not decorate your gorrowyn house I saw the pictures you have up on your pages and it looks great so Kuddos go to the person that did decorate it . I did decorate your small 2 room inn in Qeynos over on skyfore though . Very happy that the gorrowyn house made it to HoF status it looked like it deserved it !
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, I'm lost again. I thought you did. I'll check again and take my foot out of my mouth.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Leapord is the character that fixed it all up.

My most sincere apologies to both Faeonara and Leapord for this mistake I made.