A Tinkery Time of Year!!, It's Tinkerfell Time! {videos}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Morukta, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You're welcome! :)

And yes, Moru, EU is considered a Different Region (though I remember the days when England was a Different Region...France was a Different Region...Germany...Russia...etc.), as is Public Test, so theoretically, if you were a Gold+ member, you could have 7 free (the very best four-letter word! :D) toons in the US servers, another 7 on Thurgadin, and 7 more on Public Test (I think with Silver accounts, it's 4; with Bronze, it's 2?). Each "region" has different numbers of slots, depending on how many you've used. For instance: I have 1 slot left in the US (so far...must...resist...), but like 59 still on Public Test, and 51 on Thurgadin (probably; haven't double-checked yet). Basically, I've racked up 81 slots so far on my Gold account that apply to each of my Regions, and most of which were purchased during Services sale days after stocking up during Double- and Triple-Station Cash days. ;->

"Those were the days..." --Archie and Edith Bunker, All in the Family

Uwk
    Breanna and Brunhild like this.
  2. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Okay, so yes. However many base slots, plus whatever is added for each of the drop-downs. Got it. ;)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Er, kind of. Basically, I have 81 slots on each "region"; I created 80 toons in the US, 30 toons in the EU, and 22 toons on Public Test, so I have, respectively: 1 slot left, 51 slots in the EU, and 59 slots on Test. :)

Uwk
    who wonders: how much really would it be to create more toons in the EU and transfer them to the US if need be -- nah; if we didn't need it for Pro7, ultimately, they'll probably consolidate every server into one Eve Online one ah-heh -- before I'd need to worry about it ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I do like being reminded I'm not THAT far gone, or am I ?? :confused:
    It was about too much dealing with less than 20 all these years! ROFL
    :eek:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I want to extend my apologies for the delay here...
    I will be reaching out to my winners for -It's Tinkerfell Time!- by the weekend about getting coin prizes to you asap. If you want to PM me here on the forums with a good time to catch you online, that would help! ;) For DBC/marketplace prize winners, if you haven't already done so, please contact Ocarinah about your selection.
    DBG awards were already sent as well to all participants.
    Thanks again to EVERYONE for making my first contest a success and lots of fun!

Nanu-Nanu!!
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One word: Spreadsheets. ;->

Uwk
  7. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Spreadsheets are great, for work. This is supposed to be fun! :rolleyes:
    LOL
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Videos are back. I have not heard from anyone about marketplace prizes yet. Although it has been a few hours since I was in game and didn't log in every single Building or Ocarinah at that time. I will try to remember to send in game mail tomorrow if I haven't heard from winners about their marketplace prize.
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I got both of mine for the Tinkerfest holidays! :)

Well, the DBG participation prizes, not the Marketplace...my bad. :oops:

Uwk