A Tinkerfest Request... ;->

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know the Gnomes are very particular (and perhaps a wee bit snooty) about what they call their stuff, but can we please, please, PLEASE convince them to change the names of the "plate," "plating," plat- this and plat- that (not actual platinum, of course ;->) to TILE, like the rest of Norrath? Please? :-/

In addition, there are any number of items that aren't flat, square, Floor items at all that still have "plate" or some variant in the name, and it's very confusing...not to mention, frustrating to try to look up when one goes to try to craft them, either those items or the Floor ones. Thank goodness for Lera and the EQ2Furniture.com site! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have about 3000 floor tiles that I have purchased from events and holidays sitting in dungeons. Until I learn to flip them on their side to use them on walls or flip them upside down to use them as a ceiling tile like the starry tiles, they are just sitting. And yes when I use the little search feature the gnomish items like to pop up all the time since they refuse to say its a tile.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Waitaminute...you can use a SEARCH FUNCTION to find items in a dungeon warehouse??? :eek:

Holy snot, I gotta try harder with these things; I HATE not having that kind of functionality in a house. :-/

Uwk