A-Symetrical Armor

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-CompStomp, Jul 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-CompStomp Guest

[p]There is a zoning screen in the game with a knight and he has a collar that only covers his left shoulder/neck. Looks very very cool, wondering since there is a similar screen with Rhino's and they put that in game, are we going to get to see some A symetrical armor like the drawing in the zone screen? looks very cool.[/p][p]Im a big fan of A-symetrical armor, looks way more interesting, and everything ingame atm is symetrical, Boorring! WTB more fantastical gear Please![/p][p]also, swords glow and all, how about some glowing armor? some effects of some sort maybe? would be really cool.[/p][p] [/p][p]PS-Could also use some new User Interfaces....i would really like to see one that archs in circles or semi circles. that way i can always see my target , and still keep alot of vision in my screen. hate having long bars filling most of my screen, i know i can change it, but id like to have as many hotbars as close to the center of my screen as possible and still have increased visability, and still maximize utility. would also like circular buttons.[/p][p] [/p][p]Sounds crazy maybe but eh, think it would help. thanks for reading[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-StoneySilence Guest

Have you looked at the UI's at http://www.eq2interface.com/ ? Might be one there with different looks you might like.
  3. ARCHIVED-CompStomp Guest

[p]yea some of those look nice, but still no circular hotbars...my main problem with using these UI's is that eventually an update will occur that will bug it, and they wont come up with the fix for a while, ive had to completely redo my UI after this happened to nightfall once and i swore id never go through it again. Would be nice if SONY came up with some different UI's that will run smooth with changes to the game.[/p]