A SK's Vision - Icemoon's Home (IMG Heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Guildie, Mar 9, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Guildie Guest

Hello all! I have a guildmate by the name of Icemoon, who is a strapping Barbarian SK. Yes he is dark and evil, yet strangely charasmatic! Which is good because he DEFINITELY has an eye for the ladies! If you wish to read his story, you can find it at Stormsurgeguild.com. Ice, as we call him, asked me to decorate his 5 room house at 1 Freedom Road in NF. He had some very interesting "special" requests, such as a "fun room" (NO! Not the torture chamber!) and coolers. You will see the coolers in his bedroom and in the fun room if you look closely. There are MANY pics of his home, so I am only posting 1 or 2 for each room here. If you would like to see all the screenshots please follow this link:
    http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/...rannab/Icemoon/
    Here we go! Entry with research area and trophy display!
    [IMG]
    Dining Area
    [IMG]
    Evil Aquarium
    [IMG]
    The Bar with evil pool table and cozy sitting area. Wow! Those Barbarians sure love their ale!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Upstairs to the Altar. Ice now uses a picture of himself in front of it as his screen saver!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    On to the bedroom where our guy rests up before battle. Is that a cooler with a chilled stein beside his bed?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Upstairs we have an outdoor hot tub! Take a close look ladies that's Icemoon himself in there waiting for you!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Now we will head downstairs into the depths of the dungeon and take a look at the torture chamber.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    As we go deeper into the dungeon we find a room that appears a bit hidden. This is Icemoon's "fun room" where he takes the very willing ladies he seems to vex. Ahhh, we find a bit of sweetness in the evil SK, a rose for his lady and chilled beverages.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Thank you all for visiting and please remember there are many more detailed pictures at the link above. Thank you in advance for your comments.
  2. ARCHIVED-Guildie Guest

Sorry all, I forgot to say Icemoon is located on the Everfrost server.
  3. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

Very rustic, I particularly like how the altar came out. LOL a cooler with ale by the bed, classic.
  4. ARCHIVED-Guildie Guest

Thanks for the feedback. Yep he wanted coolers and I obliged. I should probably redo this house entirely, as it was created prior to us being able to resize furniture. Hmmmm, I'm feeling the itch, the decorator's itch! LOL I could do some really sweet coolers with the FF glacial items we got....thoughts brewing and visions forming!
  5. ARCHIVED-Gzelle Guest

Really pretty. What a ladies man!!
  6. ARCHIVED-Guildie Guest

LOL He is and he NEVER chains you up unless you are willing! ROFL
  7. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Wonderful setting for an evil Barbarian! Oh, I love the cooler! I'm sure I can use that idea somewhere! /snag
    I also like that evil pool table, and oooohhhh....the dungeon is very creepy. Nice job!
  8. ARCHIVED-Guildie Guest

Thank you very much! I always apprecite kudos! :)
  9. ARCHIVED-SHIMMERSKY Guest

Yay found one of your homes!
    Needless to say it is delightful! I saw the woman tied up to the post and laughed my butt off--thats too cute!!!!!!!
    The cooler is bad to the bone--so gotta use that one somewhere--what a fun house to look at--nice job Casta!
  10. ARCHIVED-Bruji Guest

Love the house. Great ideas. Wonderful job
  11. ARCHIVED-Guildie Guest

Thank you very much! I really appreciate the kudos. Thank you also for visiting in person. The homes ALWAYS look so much better in person then screenies.
  12. ARCHIVED-donilla Guest

I like how you combined the antler chandeliers instead of just making one bigger.
  13. ARCHIVED-Jintakes Guest

Nice Cas, I'm fond of the tiered chandelier. Very pretty home!
    ~Jin