A Shanette Update

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Oct 24, 2017.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

Nah-haaaa Nah-haaaa... d-o-U-g-h-n-u-t d-o-U-g-h-n-u-t d-o-U-g-h-n-u-t....... muhahahaha ner ner
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Moena and 3 others like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

...D.o.N.u.T.d.O.u.G.h.N.u.T.d.O.n.U.t.D.o.U.g.H.n.U.t...D.o.N.u.T.d.O.u.G.h.N.u.T.d.O.n.U.t.D.o.U.g.H.n.U.t...D.o.N.u.T.d.O.u.G.h.N.u.T.d.O.n.U.t.D.o.U.g.H.n.U.t...D.o.N.u.T.d.O.u.G.h.N.u.T.d.O.n.U.t.D.o.U.g.H.n.U.t...D.o.N.u.T.d.O.u.G.h.N.u.T.d.O.n.U.t.D.o.U.g.H.n.U.t...D.o.N.u.T.d.O.u.G.h.N.u.T.d.O.n.U.t.D.o.U.g.H.n.U.t...D.o.N.u.T.d.O.u.G.h.N.u.T.d.O.n.U.t.D.o.U.g.H.n.U.t...

Make a nice pattern, when put together like that, don't they? Problem solved! :D

Do Nut Dough Nut, they are both quite NUTTY!
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Moena and 4 others like this.
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

Lol Merriel.....:D but DoUghnuts taste better :p with out the Ugh its just a nut ... a do not!! i mean nut!! Hehe!
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Moena and 4 others like this.
  4. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it's spelled.. "In my belly"
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Prissetta and 5 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

HAH! Problem solved! :D

Uwk
    Ratbill, Spextasy, Moena and 3 others like this.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You crack me up people! Love it! :rolleyes::p:cool:
    Ratbill, Spextasy, kianne and 5 others like this.
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

QUICK someone get me the superglue she's breaking...I'll save you Oaky..... Wooozam catch her!...
    Ratbill, Spextasy, Moena and 3 others like this.
  8. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I just want to keep everyone updated!
    Her flight is coming in at 1 am on Wednesday!!! Thank you all so much for your support, both monetary and emotional. None of this would be possible without you all!
    ALSO! Someone from Homeshow has stepped forward, who lives in my area, and has donated a bed. They are even bringing it to me this weekend! AND someone else has contacted me and bought her a brand new comforter set for her new bed.
    There have been a few other people who have contacted me personally about doing something for her and I'm absolutely emotional over them. There's one in particular that everyone here will get the 'feels' over when they see it, but that's for them to tell you about.
    I didn't mention any names in case they don't want to be identified, but their kindness means the world to us both. It's a stress off of me and a wonderful gift to her.
    I've never been a part of something so wonderful as this group and it's a completely new feeling for me. Everyone has banded together so tightly to help her, and I couldn't be more grateful. She's done so much for our community and I know she has plans to do so much more once she's back. A big thank you to everyone!!! <3
    Gneaux, Ratbill, Ocarinah and 13 others like this.
  9. Faeonara Well-Known Member

<3 :) Does Happy dance !
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Spextasy and 6 others like this.
  10. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

This is why I love this game. Sure it's fun to play, but really the best part is the community. Reading this thread made my day, and made me even more proud to be a part of this Community. We don't know each other, but I wish you all the best, Shanette, and truly hope things get better for you:)
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Spextasy and 10 others like this.
  11. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

So like.. how does that work when she's locked in my closet? is the entire closet gonna fit on that plane?
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Spextasy and 4 others like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just looking at this again, a few things struck me:

Went over the requested amount in two days! :D

Shanette's kitty avatar in the lower right corner of her videos looks uncannily like her, if she were a kitty...and Wizzam looks about as mad (i.e., nuts! :D) as I would expect! ;)

By A&M, I presume you mean Texas A&M? Iirc, my uncle was a biology professor there for many decades! :)

Uwk
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Spextasy and 5 others like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Of course! All air transportation is bigger on the inside, but the seats are misleading. ;->

Uwk
  14. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Scrap, I will enlist the aid of the Tardis and The Doctor himself if needed. Whatever it takes to get her little butt down here!

Uwk get's today's brownie points! Texas A&M!

And Cuelaen, I couldn't agree more! My heart is so happy hearing and being part of everything that's transpired over the past two days!!!

Love, The Mad Wiz herself :p
    Ratbill, Spextasy, kianne and 6 others like this.
  15. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Hmm... Well I'm not unlocking the door.. soooo yeah. Good luck figuring that out ;)

Last time I unlocked it bad things happened.. never again
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's not like the Tardis needs to go through a door... ;->

But that last sounds scary...it's one reason why most doors I've been behind in California have peepholes. :-/

Uwk
  17. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

True.. but getting Spex out is impossible. I specially designed the lock to keep her inside
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Spextasy and 3 others like this.
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

Nah, Wizzam looks like my Auntie Ann!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, unless it's deadlocked, the Doctor and her sonic screwdriver will have Spex out in no time. :D

Uwk
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Spextasy and 2 others like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, what's that say about your auntie, Feb...? ;->

Uwk
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Spextasy and 2 others like this.