A Plea for Frostfell Harvest Consolidation

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Vuurvink New Member

+1!
    While I personally would prefer consolidating some of the items into one, I can imagine that's too much coding to do so I'd be really happy with just a larger frostfell bag to hold all harvested ingredients as well. And it would be lovely if that bag could also hold the stacks of other ingredients that we buy at the frostfell merchant, as well. For safekeeping during off-season, and all, right? :)
  2. Gomezz New Member

/agree
    Please reduce the number of Frostfell harvestables this year. I think it's been requested each year and would love to see it finally happen!
  3. Karrane Well-Known Member

+++++ to this request!!!
  4. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Oh man! That would be SO NICE! I keep a bag of stuff every year.
  5. kira New Member

I, too, now avoid Frostfell crafting, though I used to enjoy it immensely. Having to harvest for hours to get that one piece you need, when so much other stuff in EQ2 requires time input as well, is, in my opinion, asinine. Please cut down the number of harvests, so that it is marginally easier to get the raw materials one actually needs to enjoy the crafting of Frostfell items.
    Majesty and Afista like this.
  6. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

I keep a personal harvest depot specifically for Frostfell items. It would be nice to be able to consolidate down! There are just so many items for Frostfell, I wind up emptying my bags specifically for harvesting. And as other people have said, spending hours harvesting for the item you need (or finding someone willing to trade X number of Y for X number of Z) really takes the fun out of the holiday.

Frostfell used to be one of my favorite holidays. The harvesting and crafting items that I might need later in the year really sucks the fun out of it. I understand that it was one of the first (the first?) holidays, but it's time for it to evolve to match the rest.
    Majesty and Afista like this.
  7. Savanna New Member

I vote yes!
  8. Talana New Member

I completely agree. It would be great if they could consolidate items, but I would take a bigger bag if that was all they could do for the time being.
  9. Mysticalmaid Member

I love the suggestions put forward here and heartily agree that frostfell harvests could do with some consolidation to free up space.