A players dream's come true on Antonia Bayle (Image heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

In the beginning there was....
    [IMG]

and

[IMG]

Then a garden and greenhouse was born...

[IMG]

[IMG]

As the months past the entrance was erected..

[IMG]

Then a living room and dining room were brought to light..

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Then a realization came about... one needed to eat..

[IMG]

and a place to relax...

[IMG]

but then a nap came to pass and the turkey made one tired...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

... back to work one must return...

[IMG]

[IMG]

stop by for a visit and bring the relatives for a visit.. they can catch a nap too...

[IMG]

This was a commissioned home for me. The player's home is listed under Vaxum @ Manors of Erollisi in Halas. This house presented its own unique challenges for me, almost impossible to complete, I was fighting the item count pretty much the entire project but I persevered in the end. I won!.

This player gave me his ideas and I made them speak for him in furniture form! It is a HUGE house. It is all enclosed between sumac, windows and white marble. This house presented many challenges for me. It was completely outside of my normal style of decorating and comfort zone, but i'm glad I pushed the limit on it. It shows me what I can do and still more to learn and experiment with :)

Enjoy and thanks for looking - would love feedback and thoughts any of y'all have :)
    Feldon and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Brujita Member

3. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Beautiful work as always!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very nice! It's always a challenge to "re-make" an existing place! :)

And not to be crude, but I presume the toilet in the bathroom is behind the fancy red curtains? ;->

Uwk
    who really ought to think about how to do multiple bathrooms in one house, depending on what his toons are up to...that one on Test with supposedly 5 people in the background story needs more than one bathroom (my Ogre Guardian toon, his Barbarian wife [still not sure what her class would be, or even how that biology worked out...], their teenage daughter, and their twin boys the equivalent of junior high), for example :-/
    ~Darkzypher~ likes this.
  5. Gracey Well-Known Member

Really nice job!
  6. Karrane Well-Known Member

Super job !! I love the homey feeling =)
  7. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Yep the toilet is behind the red curtains :) and ty ya'll for your wonderful feedback :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.