a new master appear

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Barandos, Jun 17, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Barandos Guest

Well i thought it wasn't created but found this by luck :

[IMG]

New addition of LU24 ? !
    Man i want it !!
  2. ARCHIVED-Steamwalker Guest

3. ARCHIVED-tinka84 Guest

any reports on where it dropped or where to farm?
  4. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

!!!!!!

I must have it!!!! :) Great find :)
  5. ARCHIVED-MaxXNosaj Guest

Thank god for twinks.

Of course, that means my poor little level 30 inquisitor isn't gonna be catching up to my mains any time soon, heh.
  6. ARCHIVED-physht Guest

I want to know a detailed performance.
  7. ARCHIVED-Shizzirri Guest

I'm gonna guess it drops of a metal chest in bloodlines somewhere
  8. ARCHIVED-TimidMouse Guest

Ah, so it's finally confirmed. I have been insisting that this item existed but have been laughed off my server by every Warden, and now I feel vindicated :) Too bad that its harder than heck to get a group willing to do the Bloodlines caves and even if you get one, well, what is the chance of getting this item to drop off a metal chest in there? Right. So it remains a pipe dream...
  9. ARCHIVED-chilidog808 Guest

wonder if it's a drop only in bloodlines zones.
  10. ARCHIVED-Wilde375 Guest

What about sylvan touch master 1, does that exist?
  11. ARCHIVED-Unmasked Guest

It was discovered June 15 so seems to me it was added with LU24 (buffs 22 AGI and 112 power and gives 10.8 power per tick). So you were wrong up until then. ;)
    Sylvan Touch master exists now as well though I'd be a little cautious about paying alot for it considering wha they did to the adept 3.
    I'm a little curious about how both these spells were discovered by the same player (currently a lvl 37 fury).
    Message Edited by Unmasked on 06-21-2006 09:45 AM
  12. ARCHIVED-Preiros Guest

Saw that too a few days ago and tried to tell this "Irvine" and all his alt's, when i finally got to speak with him - he cant remember.
    Tried a long time these days to kill the nameds in the Bloodline Instances - just droped the usually stuff.
  13. ARCHIVED-Barandos Guest

too bad, i was never able to see him online at my hour when that was drop :(
    well the chance of getting him are so low though that i will not bother trying for a while ... i will just check the broker lol
  14. ARCHIVED-Preiros Guest

It's kinda strange anyway not only his Fury alt got one of the Bloodline Master I spells, also other Alts from him got their Master I Bloodline Spell. Some of them
    before LU24 too, so if they should really been added it was before Lu24. Some of his alts also discovered other spells which Items-Page says no one ever before got...
    what cant be true on some of the masters since i have some of them myself or know people have them...
  15. ARCHIVED-Barandos Guest

from what i guess in this thread : http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=items&message.id=75286&jump=true#M75286

this must be a quest reward, the coincidence is too big :)