A Necromancer's Cosy Home by Ethini - 1 Walk of the Dead - HoF

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hey all
    Back on Halls of Fate this evening I visited Ethini's new home - gorgeous:)

2. Ethini Well-Known Member

Thank you for another lovely tour vid :)
    It's not NotD, I swear, it's just a necromancer's house, it's not my fault the best necromantic house items are NotD :D

Huginn & Muninn are Odin's ravens, the poem is a paraphrase of a 13th century poem. The ravens are (in my opinion) more interesting than Odin's wolves.

This house took me longer than any other similarly size house, it is nearly glitch free though. :)
  3. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I apologize, I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to pop in here and watch some of these videos. But I saw this one and of course, being a fan of Ethini's work, it caught my eye!
    I don't see many Neriak properties used so this was definitely a treat. (/stuffs that eyeball lamp into my pocket)
    Such a fantastic use of space in this home. And the colors you've chosen really work well with the items. You've mastered the 'wow' factor that I always reach for with that staircase. This is the first time I've seen those bat tiles in action, and they are nothing like what I imagined. I love how they gradually come up on your screen, unlike that horrid zombie! I hate that zombie.
    You've done such a wonderful job with this home. Feb coined it perfectly when she said it was FUN!
    Thank you for sharing, and thanks to Feb for another amazing video tour!!!
  4. Ethini Well-Known Member

Aww thank you! and please, feel free to copy the lamp, or anything else. In my head I'm currently designing another fireplace for a very special house that I'm working on.... more on that once it's published ;)
  5. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Lovely home, I always like houses using NotD items. And the tinker part is amazing. But my favorite is the ceiling at the entrance. Looks so nice in that lighting.
    Wizzam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What impresses me is how, weirdly, bright everything seems to be, despite the theme! :)

Uwk