A Ghostly Gift

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dimdau, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

This quest send me to talk t'the shade of a fallen orate", its a NPC and speaks another language. I searched and found out I need to do "the whispers of death" quest to be able to make this first one.
    The problem is, looks like that whispers of death is a quest of a expansion desert of flames, witch I dont have.

Some one can help me? I just need be able to talk to shade of fallen orate in order that do the quest of the title. Tks in advance
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Everyone has all the expansions up to AoM, so you should have Desert of Flames.
  3. Dimdau Active Member

well, sorry, i'm a bit new on game still... :DD How can I find it? I cant see on map any land/isle/zone with that name... Can you help me, pls?
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

You get whisper of death from a drop from skeletons (possibly also mummies, it's been a while) that are level 50+(maybe 45+). It doesn't actually have to be in Sinking Sands. I've gotten the tablets other places as well.

Certainly drops often enough in Sinking Sands from the ones there though, and they respawn at a reasonable rate.
  5. Dimdau Active Member

Thank you :D
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

They're body drops, which means that you can get them off gray mobs, if you're higher level.

If you find it faster to kill them green (drag a bunch together and AOE them), you can use the Chronomages to mentor down about 5 levels above them. Just be careful if you do that and don't inadvertently aggro an epic. :)
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

For any quest just (insert your search engine of choice turned into a verb) "EQ2" and the name of your quest. The wiki will be able to answer all your questions much more quickly than posting on the forums.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Desert of Flames is Sinking Sands and the instances attached to it.