A Diseased Ratonga!

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-ratdeath, Feb 19, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-ratdeath Guest

Would it be possible to add a cross-server live event for Ratongas to help the diseased ratongas in the Freeport sewer?

Now it might be a bit unfair to have this a Ratonga only live event so maybe spice it up that the Ratongas are being poisoned by Kerrans and the people of Norrath has to choose a side to either help the Ratongas or Kerrans. If the ratongas are successful the diseased ratongas are saved and cured and if the other side (growls) wins they might continue to be diseased or die (sobs).

I guess we need to add the results from all servers and see which side wins or if the Ratongas is able to help the diseased ones at all. Probably a nightmare to have each server have its own outcome (it would be the best solution though).

SQUEEK!!
    :D
  2. ARCHIVED-Ameyja Guest

This be goods idea! Uses saves them alls from evil Kerrans poisonings!
    SQUEEK!
  3. ARCHIVED-Phantos_Hopeslayer Guest

Oh sure, just because I'm a Kerra Shadowknight who follows Bertoxxulous the Plaguebringer I'm automatically at fault for poisoning and diseasing all those Ratonga...
  4. ARCHIVED-ratdeath Guest

Yes! But us will stops yous!
  5. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

Yes the disease needs curing.
    It's not healthy to eat diseased food.

Tuknuk, Troll Shadowknight
  6. ARCHIVED-Mendou Guest

This is a neat idea! I always tried to avoid killing the diseased ratongas in the sewers. Heck, I even cleared the kerran camp in CL a couple of times out of spite *hehe*. Poor things need some vulrich soup or something. They could link it to the Marked ratongas in the Ruins and make it a big world event to unite the ratonga and bring us some LORE. :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Sneteos Guest

Personaly I think that any Ratonga that lives in the sewers should be wiped out. We came from under the ground not from the sewers. They give us a bad name and there is a better place to live in, Temple street. I live in Qeynos, to many races in Freeport see me as a food source. Although this city also have some racists that dare to call me vermin.
    We need more Lore, stange that we know so little about our own race.