A change to the Gathering Goblin I'd like to see...

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by binder, Nov 28, 2012.

1. binder New Member

I love the Gathering Goblin. He collects shiney rare harvestables for me all day. One thing I'd like to change though.... It would be nice to allow me to collect only the rares. Instead of giving me all the commons, which I don't really want, have him give me only the rares and delete the common harvestables.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Just make a dedicated broker bag for the commons people do buy them when they don't want to harvest themselves. Sure you won't easily get 1000p out of it but it helps give back to the community. Or donate the commons to your guild or a friend who has a Harvest Depot.
  3. Sucha Active Member

If you don't want commons don't use a harvester. Is it really that difficult or time consuming to throw them in a harvest box, pass to a friend, throw on the broker or simply destroy?
  4. Alienor Member

I agree with the OP. If you want to get common harvests for free, do the dreaded Gathering Obsession sig quest like we all did before CoE. It seems not right that you "just" have to level to 91 to get it for free.
    T10 common harvests are absolutely worthless due to the goblin and every harvesting depot and broker box is already overflowing with them.
  5. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Let's not talk about what's not right when we're getting free rares just for hitting 91. ;) I think getting common harvests in the batch is a small price to pay. Deal with it.

Back in my day, if we wanted a rare, we went out there and got it. #oldmantalk
  6. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Deveryn and I go back a bit. So the following will have more impact with him than with most.

I agree completely with Deveryn.
  7. Deveryn Well-Known Member

lol. and you've left me speechless :)