A Boisterous Alliance in sanctum help please

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-galadizzle, Feb 27, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-galadizzle Guest

ok this quest is confusing the crap outta me.
    can anyone tell me what i gotta kill, who it is and where it is for the remaining part of the quest?
    ty.

"Hunt down a prestigious orate in a room right before the froglok stocade"

ty

please click for screenshot
    http://i2.tinypic.com/or55ip.jpg
    Message Edited by galadizzle on 02-27-200610:59 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Ookami-san Guest

I'm looking for him too!
  3. ARCHIVED-Vicious Guest

That what you're looking for alright. It's a named Droag of course, not sure where/how/who you have to do to spawn him. But he's there.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cidal Guest

Funny thing is, I completed this quest without ever knowing I killed the correct mobs for the updates. The first time in, I was presently surprised to see that I had gotten 2 of 3 dings. Then last Saturday, I unknowingly killed the third, just happened to notice it when I was reviewing my journal. So I really can't help much, other than to say, grab a 6 pack of your favorite suds, kill everything you find till that 6 pack is gone. Then review your journal, if not updated, rinse and repeat with new 6 pack, lol.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kurai_Mitsukai Guest

The mob you seek is named, Orate Sivark, and he spawns on top of the mini temple, in the Oritarium.

[IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Zberyn Guest

"Hunt down a spiritual leader int he halls before the froglok stockade."

Anyone happen to know which one this might be? We've killed the Exarch from the ring and didn't get the update, so we're back to looking for ideas again.
  7. ARCHIVED-Auron_ff10 Guest

Its not the xarch for the ring event that u need... the herald of dar that triggers the ring event is ALSO the placeholder for exarch sivark (or whatever his name is) so basically keep clearing the ring event until a named spawns outright without the ring event when the herald would normally have spawned...
  8. ARCHIVED-Ganluan Guest

I got the spiritual leader update from killing a herald of Dar, or the PHs for the Orate in the Ready Room... awakening something or other :smileyhappy:
  9. ARCHIVED-Krondath Guest

We've gotten two of the three updates needed. We received updates for killing the Hand of the Exarch and Orate Sivark. The quest text relates that the three updates would come from a hand, an orate and an exarch. We've also gone and killed the Exarch farther in (in the same room that has the pit with the trial of the reaver), and the orate that spawns in the Exarch's Seclusion room.

So, having done that, which exact Exarch should we be killing to get the update for the Tome of the Exarch? Seeing as we have killed all the Exarch nameds in the zone as well...

Any help is appreciated.
    Message Edited by Krondath on 03-13-200611:52 AM
    Message Edited by Krondath on 03-13-200612:15 PM
  10. ARCHIVED-Krondath Guest

Anyone have any idea? In all honesty I think we've killed every named in Sanctum of the Scaleborn but have yet to get an update for the "Spiritual Leader in the halls before the froglok stockade" that gives credit for Tome of the Exarch.

To recap:

Orate Sivark yields Tome of the Orate.
    Hand of the Exarch yields Tome of the Hand.
    ??? yields Tome of the Exarch.

By deduction it should be the Exarch that spawns in the same room (Oratorium) as Orate Sivark and the Hand of the Exarch, which happens to be the room that the Exarch ring takes place in, however, we have killed him several times and gotten no update.

Any help is appreciated.
  11. ARCHIVED-Ganluan Guest

The only named I killed for this quest was Orate Sivark.

I got the spiritual leader update from an awakened spiritualist, IIRC.

I got the hand update from killing a scaleborn warrior in the hall near the prison.