95 Necro looking for guidance

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Heiduc, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Heiduc New Member

Hey everyone.
    Thank you so much for your help in this thread, https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/new-necro-looking-for-advice.543617/
    You truely helped put me on the path to 95.
    Now that I'm here though I'm looking around wondering whats next.
    I am currently questing out Vesspyr Isles and at 298 AAs.
    Can you guys give me any more advice on what I should be doing now that I'm 95?
    Again I really appreciate you guys!

Mae is not mean..
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

Well I was gonna help, until I saw this part. =P
    Azeren and Feara like this.
  3. The_Cheeseman Well-Known Member

I would suggest farming the advanced solo zones, hording Etyma, and getting to 340 AAs ASAP. Once you can manage 500k DPS or so, you can start doing heroic content without being too embarassed, and after you collect some arcane gear and better weapons, you should be able to get up to 1mil+ fairly easily. Unfortunately, it is rather difficult to get over 1.5million consistently without really awesome gear, since a lot of the good proc effects don't affect pets. But over a million is generally sufficient for heroic content, especially if you're also rezzing and spot-healing when required.
  4. Heiduc New Member

I should say, "Mae is not mean..to me!"

Thanks Cheeseman! Exactly what I was looking for.
  5. Treiko Active Member

make sure when you are gearing up and getting mass HP for those awesome lifeburns that you give your healers warning, and for the love of all things intelligent, do NOT use it at stupid times.. like when the tank is badly spiking and you have one healer. other that that Cheese hit it pretty spot on.. the most i have done in a heroic is 1.8mil, average on a given named depending on the script ranges from 700k - 1.2 mil. if i finished off my arcane set i might be able to break 1.5 more consistently.