Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-God_of_Avalon, Nov 28, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

here are my 2 cents

I have done quite some grouping and untill now lvl 22 most of the time 95% i am the main tank. only time i had any problems holding argo was wtih zerkers.

Guese what we swaped places the zerker did maintank and i casted my gaurdian abilities on him and i never seen a group so effective, healers never had a problem keeping him over 50% health and we could chain yellows with 2up none stop.
    so for the few times that i am grouped with a zerker i gladly paly assist to make the group better as ***** the group.

schould a gaurdian be able to get argo over a zerker answer: NO
    schould a zerker be able to take asmuch damage as an gaurdian answer: NO

But i do agree that taunts should be just alittle more effective in general and most of all i would like to see a little more difrence between the gaurdian and the berzerker, doesn't mean just nerf the zerker it could be something like this.

zerker loose the ability to wear vangaurd.
    gaurdian loose the ability to wear heavy plate.
    don't change the stats its just for the look and feel of the class.
    zerkers loose the ability to use a shield
    gaurdian loose the ability to daulwield.
    zerker gain a little more strenght and loose a little stamina
    gaurdian loose a little strenght and gain a little stamina.

both would still be able to tank and do the job well but the diffrence would just be a little more clear and it wouldn't affect the classes ballance because both would just get better at what there meant to do.

as it is right now zerkers can take damage just aswell as we can and deal out alote more, that wasn't intended nor schould it be like this, schould be easyly fixes just so minor tweaks here and there.

just my 2 cents
    Message Edited by schrammy on 12-03-2004 12:04 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Turb0T Guest

Wow, that suggestion seems almost TOO sensible :)

I hope SOE listen... if they read a 100mgs thread like this...!

I think these changes would differentiate the two better without any complaints on theme for either.

IceGuard