700 Collection Quests Completed (NO REWARD?)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Brighttail, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Brighttail New Member

I just completed my 700 Shiny Collection Quest and there was no reward, no achievement or no new title. At 600 we got at least a title. I would respectfully ask the developers to add this to the game. 700 completed Collection Quests is really an epic achievement on a monumental level!!! No really it is!!

Please change this.. heck add a dragon mount as well while you are at it.. or some mount like you did with Skyshrine!!! I mean all we have been getting so far is semi-decent looking appearance armour.

Please fix!

Brighttail
  2. Deago Well-Known Member

Curious are you the first to hit this number? Either way grats.

You should get a goblin that collects shinies for you as a cosmetic pet. That way you should never miss one.

Unless they have such a thing already and I am just lost :D
  3. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Whoot Grats!
    [IMG]
  4. Deago Well-Known Member

I went to my fridge this morning......I have no cheese......

Do you know the location and state of my cheeses? :p
    Cloudrat likes this.
  5. Brighttail New Member

i do not...
  6. Brighttail New Member

Not sure if i'm the first.. but i'd love a goblin pet to do that!
  7. Wanderingwilly New Member

Thinking "Shiny *****" would be a good name for 700
  8. Morfydd Active Member

I think they should create a title "... the Insane" (yeah, I realize it is swiped from WoW...)
  9. Lygerr Active Member

ditto that.

probably runs in front of someone who is killing a mob to steal their shinies.

i know he does it to named mobs. ;)
  10. Estal Well-Known Member

Lol if they did that I might actually start using shinies instead of flooding the broker,
  11. Brighttail New Member

Still waiting for Devs to fix this!!! 714 collections FYI.. 52 collections for solo/vesspyr zones btw. Including 1 from obol and eidolin.
  12. Brighttail New Member

BUMP!! FIX! PLEASE and thank you.