7-11 Double Station Cash Exclusive 4/27 – 4/28!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Stock Up Now!

Buy a SOE Pre-Paid Card at 7-Eleven and redeem it for Station Cash this weekend only to get Double SC!

Offer valid on redemptions from 12:01AM PDT April 27, 2013 to 11:59PM PDT April 28, 2013. Cards can be purchased in advance but must be purchased at 7-Eleven stores in the US.
  2. Ratogo New Member

Please correct title, "4/27 - 4/48" is driving me crazy o_O
  3. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

awesome:) finally, a promo including store in my town hehe
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

sad, I don't even have one of these in my state either.
  5. Scrubbs New Member

Same boat, Kuulei. No 7-Eleven in my state :(
  6. Mesori New Member

so just to make sure this does not include wal mart cards correct?
  7. Kinya Active Member

Kalderon likes this.
  8. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Happy for you guys, but sad for all the left over seas players, that gets another round of friendly nothing ;)
    Feara likes this.
  9. Cinnamon Active Member

Why exclude some parts of Country with this deal? I don't have a 7& Eleven but have Casey's that is somewhat similar or how about Wal Greens or CVS? At least when offering this store make sure there is counter store that we can go too please?
  10. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I promote for Saturn and or Mediamarkt, where you get bashed with other mmos, expect SoE ones ^^
  11. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

As stated only cards bought at a 7-Eleven store not anywhere else
  12. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Not a 7-11 in 150miles. Gratz to those who can use!
  13. Wulphzlayre New Member

Rats, no 7-11 here either....
  14. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

I don't work for soe, so I cant say for certain, but , I do work for a grocery store chain in the accounting dept, and I used to work in file maintenance, and I can tell you that when it comes time for a store to do a "reset", stuff that doesn't sell, gets phased out-perhaps this is their way of increasing sales so 7-11 will still sell their product. Just a guess here though. I am sorry if you don't live close enough to a 7-11, I feel your pain-I often wish I could take advantage of the walmart cards, but the closest walmart to me, is about 80 miles west-so that's a 160 mile round trip for an soe card-not happening here:(
  15. Filly67 Well-Known Member

Hey it's nice that other people get the chance to take advantage when they don't normally have a chance at double SC cards. We do have 7-11 stores in our area but will pass on this promo. Wal-Mart cards are too tasty with the bonus 500 on them and I have become too spoiled and will not use other cards.
    Karrane and Cuelaen like this.
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

wish my walmart continued to stock them but neither of hte walmarts in a 15 mile raidius does anymore.
  17. Filly67 Well-Known Member

That stinks we have three in the area that do a good job. I try to buy one or two if I am in there and hold them for a double (or better triple) day. Of course I usually end up running out to buy more once an announcement is made.

Have you seen if you can order them on-line? Normally free shipping with cards and you could have them in advance and waiting.
  18. Dexella Associate Producer

You don't want 20 extra days in the month? ;) Sorry about the typo. It's been fixed on this thread and we're working on getting it updated across the board.

Thanks,
    Dexella
    Ratogo and Feara like this.
  19. Cinnamon Active Member

Thanks for not answering my question...

Why only "7 Eleven"? This store is located at least two hours from where I live so I would please like a alternative store that I wouldn't to travel 100+ miles to get it.
  20. Lament Active Member

Because their commercial contract probably specifies N number of channel exclusive weekends per annum. Same as the Best Buy weekends.