600% Run Speed a bug?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Lornick, Sep 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

Ok, first off I love blazing across zones in seconds. It's awesome, but I can't help but feel maybe one of the designers put the decimal in the wrong spot or something. For those that don't know the lvl 46 warlock invis gives like 679% run speed buff. That's not a typo... seriously, 679% run speed. I just want to confirm that this is a bug before I get too used to it =p
  2. ARCHIVED-kr8ztwin Guest

ROFL! hahaha i wanna see this! lol
  3. ARCHIVED-AngelVyxen Guest

I wish my 46 invis spell had that effect! I was crawling around the new zones yesterday at snail-like speed. You must be lucky!

Alyssae
    Everfrost
    Message Edited by AngelVyxen on 09-14-2005 02:19 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

Heh, yeah, unfortunately my first time using it was in harclaves... I went flying off the cliff edge before I knew what happened.
  5. ARCHIVED-Arrowheart Guest

It's a bug, I noticed it with a couple old adept invis spells on broker. If it was already scribed they were removed from the knowledge book, but I assume they can be rescribed which also is a bug.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

I didn't have to scribe jack. Just logged in and took off like a bat outta hell!
  7. ARCHIVED-Arrowheart Guest

Well it would have been hard to cast it then considering they removed all scribed versions of the spells except Summon Shadows which was made non-upgradable. The only way you could have casted the spell was to scribe it after they removed it from the knowledge book or they somehow didn't remove it from knowledge book which of course would also be a bug.
  8. ARCHIVED-LoraJ Guest

I am horribly bugged now. I am burdoned for some reason that I can't figure out. My weight was fine when I logged out on Monday. I logged in today and my weight is 236/155.

When I went invis, i too am running around like crazy. Makes up for how slow I walk burdoned.
  9. ARCHIVED-Sutava Guest

Ditto on the Illusionist spell "Ephemeral Apparition."
    I was inviting people to join the group so I could put it on them and let them run around at breakneck speed.
    I didn't scribe anything or do anything to make it this way. Got this way as soon as I logged my Illusionist in after the revamp.
  10. ARCHIVED-Fabfrog Guest

my hubbys Necro is the same too - running around invis with a big grin on his face while I have to put up with nearly falling asleep Im so slow!
  11. ARCHIVED-DarkPChan Guest

Same here. Had Master I version of spirit shroud. There also a lower level invis that gives 400+ speed buff. Also I have the mount which is 40% so with Spirit Shroud I was zooming. Tested it with Jboot run in TS and timed it took me 90 seconds to complete it. (already had it done just figured to do it for giggles)
  12. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

hah, if I didn't know better I'd say that sounded like you called me a liar. You'd think I'd remember something like scribing a scroll... apparently you were there and I wasn't, my apologies.
  13. ARCHIVED-Beghard Guest

So thats what it is. I saw a guy running around and thought it was a hack. Dahymn you guys are faster than [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot]! To bad it dont work in combat or you could kite anything.
  14. ARCHIVED-Arrowheart Guest

Not calling you a liar but will call you a sarcastic smartarse. You will notice I said it was also possible they missed removing it on some people, everybody I know had theirs removed and as I also said if they didn't remove it thats a BUG and to use it is also exploiting since you know that its not intended to work that way. Your post was to ask if its a bug and thats what I said its a bug that it either wasnt removed or that your able to scribe it after the spell was suppose to have been removed. I won't bother to post further in this thread, I had no intention of upsetting anybody was just saying yes its a bug no matter which is the case.
    Message Edited by Arrowheart on 09-14-2005 10:30 PM
  15. ARCHIVED-telvox Guest

Dark pact lost its STR and INT buffs, my gnome warlock is just about toast now thanks to these "upgrades". Most likely you always had that buff running (or another in the tree) and forgot that wasn't your "real" STR.
  16. ARCHIVED-nekocatzz Guest

the name of spell is ?
  17. ARCHIVED-LoraJ Guest

Aspect of Vul.
  18. ARCHIVED-EricDude Guest

Man that was fun!!! It's all over now tho.