50 Fury , Worth it for me to roll a Warden?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Inuyasha623, Nov 4, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Inuyasha623 Guest

Hello all , I have had some psare time lately and was debating on leveling myself to lvl 52 ( for BitF) and then rolling a warden , is it worth it? I am seeing with wardens roots being increased it might be able to level alot easier. Anyways I remember people [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing about furys before revamp I still went along with it and now im glad. Any suggestions or advice would be cool.
  2. ARCHIVED-Drebin22 Guest

Jesus! :smileysurprised:

If you wanna root/nuke mobs, go for a Wizard or a Warlock not a Warden :smileywink:
  3. ARCHIVED-Shennron Guest

Our roots are not being upgraded. The root will make less resistant checks but will become more likely to break when taking damage.
    This means that if you want to root and nuke after the LU then the Roots will be falling a lot sooner. However, on the opposite side if you use root just to crowd control then the root is more likely to last its full duration.
  4. ARCHIVED-TimidMouse Guest

Just my 2c, but when I roll a new toon I like it to be as different as possible from previously created toons, this allows me to get the widest gameplay experience. Furies and wardens are two peas in a pod, yeah sure they have some differences and occasionally one is better than the other, but ultimately your playstyle, and the feel of your character will be the same so you will get the feeling of "doing it all over again," unless of course that is what you really want (then go for it!).

If you want to try another healer, might I suggest going as a cleric or mystic, both are different enough from wardens that it would give you a unique gameplay experience. Personally, I feel the character slot is better used on a tank or dps class. As an added advantage, it gives you some flexibility - say you make a tank and level him up to the same level as your healer; now when you go looking for groups you have the choice of filling either the tank or healing role depending on what the group needs more.
  5. ARCHIVED-LordOlrik Guest

yesterday i died in rost coz my single target root got ressisted 3 !!! times in a row... honestly the root is the first spell id give away for not matter which other spell.