5 Fashionable Items Every Norrathian Must Have

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I like www.deviantart.com, myself; despite the name, they're not that deviate or anything to really worry about (though they do have Adult-rated stuff, I've always found it very tasteful, like stuff you'd find in an art museum); they have quite a few people from EQ2 that do stuff there (Griffon Lady springs to mind; I like her stuffies a lot! Very cute and well done!), anything from digital art to photography to traditional art media to photos of their sculpture, jewelry projects, stuffed animals(!), cooking, you name it. ;->

It is a little tricky to get from downloading stuff there (like screenshots from here; I always put in a note about it being from EQ2, owned by SOE, all rights reserved, etc.) to posting it here, but if you go that route, let me know...I've written about that particular process before in threads regarding screenshot posts. :)

Uwk

P.S. And no, as far as other methods go, there aren't any; you can't, for example, upload an image from your hard drive straight here (I've tried), you have to go through a third party. If you see an interesting example of something (like a kitchen, for instance, for Norrathian Homeshow), you can include the URL information from that image in a link here (see various "how to post screenshots" threads on more details; basically, it's right-click, View Image, highlight URL info, Copy [Ctrl+C], click on the little tree icon button thingee while writing a post here, and Paste [Ctrl+V] the URL info into the blank space, click Insert). --U.
  2. Tylia Well-Known Member

I like to use http://postimage.org/
    It's completely free. You do not have to sign up or register for anything (EDIT for clarification: Though you can register for membership IF you want to, but it isn't required.), and after you upload your image, you have different choices of ways to post or link to your image.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Blue_Rio New Member

Thank you all for the help and suggestions!! :)

[IMG]
    Tylia and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, that is soooo cute! :D

Must get! :D

Uwk
    who, unfortunately, doesn't have a Fury or Warden on Crushbone (but does on other servers); what sort of effects do the other hats have? :)
  5. Blue_Rio New Member

I don't know for sure, have not investigated them yet. Sorry.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, well, this is a popular enough thread; someone probably knows! :D

Thanks anyway! :)

Uwk
  7. Ole Dave New Member

8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Your image links are broken... :-/

Uwk