Fixed Internally 3x Ethereal

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Armburst, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Armburst New Member

You have extended the timeframe but after doing a zone today all I got was the normal reward.
    Rarkevan, Dude and Kittybock like this.
  2. Rebelde Active Member

Adventuring on a Live Servers, you'll earn triple Ethereal coins from 12:01 AM on October 18, 2019 until 11:59 PM PT on October 29, 2019. During this same time period, All Access Members will also earn double currency. These bonuses will stack, which means members will earn six times the Ethereal currency!
    They have extended the Ethereal coins event, but not the triple or double currency. So...................@dreamweaver Please, can you also extend the triple or at least double Ethereal coins? I recently change my main and I need coins badly.
    Ty
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...iple-ethereals-an-update.590984/#post-6572232
  4. Rebelde Active Member

Hmmm then it's broken, ty Dude. I hope they fix it soon :)
    Rarkevan, Kittybock and Dude like this.
  5. Rarkevan Active Member

Did the solo this morning and only got 1+1 :( on a few alts actually before I noticed . blech.
    Dude and Kittybock like this.
  6. Rarkevan Active Member

When we come back after patch, should we still hold off on running dungeons and the PQ to not mess up our ethereals timers for the day? What's the word, anyone know?
  7. Rarkevan Active Member

Did the PQ just now and received 6 ethereals, whew, thank you devs!
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This was an issue with an internal clock and has now been fixed I am going to close it, thank you for the heads up everyone!
    Breanna and Dude like this.