3d vision

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Oriathan, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Oriathan New Member

Ever since I installed the win 8.1 update and the game is already running, programs that start up after are turning my 3d vision on. I have the nvidia gtx 680 with fully up to date drivers. Turning on ACT is fine, but when Raid Hub starts up, the game enables the 3d vision effects. It also happened the other day when the Java updater started up. Piriform Speccy does this, Textpad does not, DxDiag does not. Any idea why some programs will turn on the option in the game and others will not? I have the options in the drivers set to off, no 3d for any reason yet it is turning on in the ingame options.
  2. Sisca Well-Known Member

I had a similar problem a while back. I fixed it by updating both the nVidia Game Experience software and then allowing that to update to the latest drivers from nVidia.

Not sure if this will help you since my issue wasn't exactly the same but I figured I'd throw it out there just in case.
  3. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Install the drivers using the customised option and unselect the two 3D options, the 3D driver/software won't then be installed and the problem should go away. You made need to select the option to do a clean install, which is on the same page where you can choose the full or customised installation.