38.6 Solo suggestions, please.

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Hoom, Jun 20, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Hoom Guest

Yes, the big moment arrived and I scribed my Rotting Thrall (adept III). The Nightblood who licked their chops when first we met, were happy to see me go, as they have many wounds to nurse. I shake EL dust from my boots as I pace on the dock awaiting ship to take me & pet to new adventures. I would appreciate it if some more seasoned Necros would share their memories of early solo fun with Rotting Thrall. Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-legaleagle97 Guest

Splitpaw, if you have it.

Feerrott, you can hunt just about anything, but in particular at that level, I liked the lizards at the zone entrance. They are to the right as you go through the tunnel, come in groups of 2 or 3, will be yellow to you, and drop pretty easily. There are at least a dozen quests to do right around that area, also,. and just about everything in that area that is not a lizard is non-aggro.

If you want to go back in EL, you can get guild writs to kill Darkflight Savages. They are just north of Chomper, come together with at least one hag, often in a group with 2 savages and a hag, and sometimes in groups of 4 with 2 of each. Good xp because you're always getting that bonus xp, and you can knock off a writ solo in about 30 minutes (kill 19 savages).

Zek, I've been doing the protectors around the citadel, but xp is slowing down because they are only 1 on 1 encounters. The are lvl 39-40. You can do at least two quests here, the headstones and after examing the chest in the sand and killing 3 protectors, you get a decent weapon (11int 30 power, but 2h).
  3. ARCHIVED-angan55 Guest

Wolves in Rivervale (around the Farm) are pretty easy. They are solo mobs, drop chests once a while, and pretty easy to kill. Just stay away from Lamias (looks are deceiving, eh?)