#37 ... burn in hell

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Dalwar, Jul 31, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Dalwar Guest

[p]Nature walk: Changed minor knockback immunity to snare mittigation of 50% [/p][p];-/ [I cannot control my vocabulary] ? main pvp deffensive skill and you changing it to some sort of junk that gona be great for runners ... Big ty from close combat pvp warden.... [/p][p]Rest of things ... i even dont use them [/p][p]And this Verdant sigh ...from 3 hits to 4 rofl ;P good joke ...[/p][p]... burn in hell ....[/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

The dev's have aways said that PVP would not effect PVE, not the other way around. Maybe cause with the PVP cures nerf, wardens are forced to run more, just a guess, lol.
  3. ARCHIVED-Veedublya Guest

whoa, hehe... I the change is a kick on the pants since SOE likes to nerf any useful spell wardens have, but the burn in hell part may be a little much, lol
  4. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

[p]I just luv people that come here ....create a post ..... and havent actually read any other posts in this forum ... :twisted:[/p][p]And im not even goin to direct you to the post that has discussed this topic allready@#%![/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Chayna Guest

Utterly useless and trollish and oh so narcissistic... Such glorious indignant rage... All hail the great forum *******... If people posting in the forum stresses you out so much maybe you should just not read it. :) Update 37 did us no favors and further weakened our already sad and pathetic EOF achievements. I see no discussions of this issue post update. I see a discussion that at the time I'm writing hasn't been updated in 2 days and is titled Test Update Notes for Warden or some such so I really don't get your belligerence. Oops, I'm trying to reason with you. I should know better.
  6. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

there were a total of 5 AA changes to wardens in this patch and of those 5, only one had no buff in it, just a change in effect which I don't see as either good or bad seeing as the original effect almost never worked anyway except in pvp. So how exactly were we weakened by anything? Wow.. we lost kb immunity that didn't even work, and two of our other not much used end-lines were beefed up a little.. god that hurts so much..
  7. ARCHIVED-lCUBANOl Guest

As far as pvp goes you guys have been overpowered for almost a year now. You still kinda are but welcome back to being mediocre :twisted:
  8. ARCHIVED-Lanystana_Oaxamec Guest

I may not see your point of view because I am on a pure PVP server, but knockback helped (sadly I can no longer say 'helps' ) immensely. I for one do not love being kicked in the [I cannot control my vocabulary] and flying headfirst into oblivion in Barren Sky. So yes, we lost KB immunity that DID work, but for not the same reason you were speaking of (pve combat).....I would seriously rather be snared and able to move when I am in close combat than be knocked back 50 times in 2 minutes by fighters -- it's horrible and FRUSTRATING beyond BELIEF. I'm glad they decided to *compensate* by upping some other buffs, but they could have made the PVP servers a seperate case. I wouldn't mind a 75% chance of kb immunity in its stead, but to take it out and replace for a 50% snare immunity just makes me kinda mad. Edit: Sorry for the double edit xD, I realize you were mainly speaking of PvE but I still stick with my statement of Devs NOT messing with knockback immunity on PVP servers. It's ridiculous. Sorry this post is so bitter.
  9. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

[p]Howdy Chayna ... no there is no reason i should have made this comment ....except to piss you offf!!! ....why do you follow me around the forums ? ....I thought you were the sexy/sassy one... Your just bitter cuz i didnt vote for ya.[/p][p]And thanx Dragon ...for what seemed like you were sticking up for me :XD: [/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Veedublya Guest

[p]One thing i noticed about this change thats really nice![/p][p]The 50% snare mitigation works on being encumbered![/p]