3 Year Salesman Crate with only 10 % Broker Fee?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Soldancer, Feb 20, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Caliga Guest

Um...they fixed that in the last GU. Everything is now listed by POST-BROKER price. I guess it didn't change for you because of your custom UI.
  2. ARCHIVED-Lord Morain Daknar Guest

[p]I didn't play the game from launch, but I think this rewarded crate is a good thing still. For anything really expensive it won't matter, because ppl WILL go to your house. Makes stuff cheaper for us buyers too, nice reward. And to those who say this isn't fair, who cares. Everything don't need to be fair for crying out loud.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Poetelia Guest

Lord Morain Daknar wrote:
    [p] No it doesnt, I agree. But this time it IS fair. And not game breaking at all. Thanks for the little gift SoE. Its appreciated.[/p][p]Poetelia Roseknight[/p][p]Paladin of Qeynos[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Soldancer Guest

From Test update notes: "Examining the Veteran's Display Case will now reveal its uberness. In addition, the market window will show the correct commission rate when an item offered for sale from a Veteran's Display Case is selected." Haha, nice joke. I got it. But what I really wonder about it is that the devs, this smallminded 2 % devs (all improvments, adornments, horses and whatever only allow ~2 % improvement, it's like if there is a big sign in the devs headquarter "DON'T GIVE THEM MORE THAN 2 %") now give an item with unbelievable 10 % (!!!!!!) improvement. They must smoked something when they decided this. Wish they would more often smoke this stuff.
  5. ARCHIVED-Xunen Guest

Please stop whining, only because YOU don't have it, and WE have it. =PP
  6. ARCHIVED-Faymar Guest

Er, the overpowering bit is the ancestral scroll. What's up with that? My froglok alt claimed it and is insisting she's now got proof that she's a direct descendant of Firiona Vie. *sigh*
  7. ARCHIVED-Soldancer Guest

@Xunen Imagine all 3 year players would get a 20 % speed bonus or imagine all 3 year players would get a 2 k HP bonus or imagine all 3 year transmuters would get the double amount of powders/frags when transmuting Only 3 examples for very unfair rules. The economic advantage of the crate is nothing other. btw: I don't care about the money, have hundreds of plats, all masters, biggest house - I have no reason to whine. But I see that this crate removes a part of equity. If more of such stuff is coming into the game I will rethink staying in EQ2.
  8. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

[p]Bye Bye! Please don't let the door swing shut on your fingers! :twisted:[/p][p]-- [/p][p]There is no real equality in this game. Other than the fact that everyone HAS to pay and even that has differences. Reg vs Station. [/p][p]Equality? [/p][p]Solo vs Group. Casual vs Hardcore. Raiders vs Non Raiders. Tradeskiller vs Adventurer. Roleplayers vs Non Roleplayers. [/p][p]Orignal vs Soga. Players vs Plat Farmers. Boxers vs Botters. Questers vs Grinders. Boxers vs Briefs. Pepsi vs Coke. .... Etc .. Etc ... [/p][p] [/p][p]There is truth to the adage that you get out of something that which you put into it. And, time is something. [/p][p]I am proud of them for doing something slighty bold for Vet players. I have enough exp potions to drown a halfing. [/p][p]I will be waiting on pins & needles for our 4th year Vet reward. .... [/p][p]The only thing I am annoyed with is their re-deployment of Heritage Titles. [/p][p]It couldn't have been that much more difficult to only have given them out again to accounts that are flagged EQ1/EQOA. Bad enough that they have messed up "Account Age" to where someone who has only played 2 months could still be considered a 3 year Vet but now we have complete and absolute EQ newbs running around claiming "heritage" .. :roll:[/p][p]But, good with bad, I suppose. At least now I can put my Server Title on my Character I meant to put it on the first time .. *sigh* [/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Soldancer Guest

Ah, I thought all this competition nerds who do not play but only fight have alltogether left to VG. Look like some strugglers are still here. @KerowynnKaotic pssst, didn't they told You that all EQ2 players are carebear noobs and that a real man is playing VG? hahaha
  10. ARCHIVED-darkangel1 Guest

[p]Geez, is this post for real, someone complaining over this? Is there nothing better you can think of to whine about? And more people than you think do in fact go to peoples homes to buy expensive items. You may be to lazy to do so, but a hella lot ppl do. Because you do save plat to do this. [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-JWSYKES Guest

I thnk my case has been stated alreay but i did feel the need to atleast join in. Eixcuse me? You dont go to the houses to buy items?!?!?! Im sorry when every piece of gear i buy at my lvl costs 2 plat or more I do go to the house. In fact i dont know a high lvl toon who dosent. MAYBEE ones who buy so muh plat that the money isnt a factor in there gameing experiance but if i can save 10-50 gold on something i do. When EQ2 launched and even befor all there literature and media kept refering to As you progress in the game that you will be treated diffrently. Remembering back to when npcs would threaten to eat me and comment on my smell.For me i think this makes since. As you have become well known int he city you gain favor with people and groups and why Wouldent you get some break on such a thing. Thats how it works in real life. The original post just remnds me of so many from i have read over the years from game to game and from here. Vet rewards SHOULD offer something Nice and usefull. If it was some stupid useless wep rack that sits and collects dust you would have been happy? I am verry happy to see items that people want to use.. So far only Potions, Repair Kits and stuff like that have been the only usefull items and all charge based and gone as quick as you get them. The 10% is not that huge and isnt going to destroy the market. Love the game. Its so much more than it was at launch. this is a Good thing
  12. ARCHIVED-Devilsbane Guest

Einzelhaft Narynn wrote:
    Thats not the way it works. In fact it increase the amount everyone can charge. Take my example from one of my previous posts. I usually like to price items in factors of 83.33 . So when I place a master on the broker for 83g 33s 33c it shows 1p even with the fee. Now I can place it at 90g even. That means I can increase my price by 8%.