3 T7 warlock masters in 3 days, I was due some luck!

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-tobisausage, Mar 10, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-tobisausage Guest

As well as 3 T7 masters, I managed to get rift Adept III made as well as looting the now fixed robe, hot [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn].

Btw I had 405 int, had all my power regen gear on, there figures when I hit the cap in a group are sick, sick sick sick

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-D-lirium Guest

Nice, wish I had the same luck, but so far all me and my guild have found is 3 (!) Rift Master 1's :(
  3. ARCHIVED-Fat T Guest

Grats man. The closest I've been so far to a T7 master is a guildie put in his lotto for one in a pick up group.

Grats again!
  4. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

Gratz on the masters, but the robe is a 100% drop and therefor injustly labelled as "Fabled".
  5. ARCHIVED-Tomanak Guest

leave the stats as they are and they can relabel it handcrafted..who cares whats its 'labeled' as? Gratz man on some killer drops :)
  6. ARCHIVED-LoreLady Guest

Wish I had that kinda luck, all the masters I seem to get are assassins :p. Well, best thing about that made some good assassin friends. Damned buggards with my masters pfft :p.

Anyways hope the trend continues.
  7. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

Robe does not drop every time. I've cleared the instance several times without seeing it drop. Unless they've changed it in the last week or so.

Also - nice spell drops. I rarely see any warlock drops at all much less masters. Got Nebula M1 from a guildie tho.
  8. ARCHIVED-Styker Guest

Where did that void distortion master drop from btw ? Need to find that one myself
  9. ARCHIVED-tobisausage Guest

Nearly all of them dropped from the sanctum of scalebone.

Picked this up too last night, did a respec and picked something else master II, just need apocalyspe Master I now so I can die horiffically on raids when I pull aggro.

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-DeLang Guest

Could you kindly tell me how you obtained the Rift - Adept III, please? I have a Lv 70 Sage, with all the advanced books from 60-70 scribed, and I can't find the Apprentice IV or the Adept III versions of Rift in my recipe book. Did you have to purchase or earn the recipe somewhere? Quest for it? Or is my sage bugged?

Curious,
    DeLang
  11. ARCHIVED-myriick Guest

its in the ancient book forget exact name but its ancient teachings of xxxxx
  12. ARCHIVED-DeLang Guest

Found it. Thanks! :smileyvery-happy:
  13. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

Wow, those are some really nice spells.