3 Silent Movies - MD Server (2 by request, 1 random!)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, May 18, 2020.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Had a lot of fun touring the 2 new homes on Maj'Dul that Shonjir invited me to come and see, and found an adorable little gem by Kenana as I was randomly touring some others!

Shon's Folly by Shonjir
    (Video mistakenly says owned by Shonjir, it is however owned by Zeekska)
    Medium Homes
    Sprocket's Interlocking Plane

Favorite Parts : The Battle Bots, Aquarium, and the B.B.T. references in the names of the house actors. ;)

House Chanur by Shonjir
    Large Homes
    5 Erollisi Lane (South Qeynos)
    Owner : Shonjir

Favorite Parts : The fancy floors, the reskin, and the beautiful balcony area.

and Frostfell at Fish's Alehouse by Kenana
    Hall of Fame
    Fish's Alehouse Luxury Apartment (Qeynos Harbor)
    Owner : Mohram

Favorite Parts : The windows, the kitchen, and the custom furniture, especially the fireplace (obv!) :p

Really great ideas in all. Must see for visitors!

Looking forward to doing more, so anyone who has a property they'd like toured, feel free to contact me. Old or new!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...I wish we had your lovely voice back, Shan! I liked it when you'd read stuff off that was too small for our (well, okay, my) older eyes to make out. ;->

But from what I'd seen, yeah, these are wonderful! :D

Uwk
    Spextasy, Breanna and Aelissa like this.
  3. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Wow, I really like the new items added and how everyone is using the combinations of building blocks. I was on the fence about getting the new expac for the blocks but now I think I must :p I love these videos, thank you!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What I do usually for the Collector's Editions these days is wait until September, when they go on 50% off sale. If you're a Member, you'll get another 10% off on top of that, so for me, for example, it costs about $40+ change. :)

Uwk
    Spextasy and Breanna like this.