3 Sages Fight is now bugged

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-circusgirl, May 5, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Corydonn Guest

Darkonx wrote:
    QFE. Seems to make it more boring than before.
  2. ARCHIVED-ThomasCH Guest

This fight is really easy as it is. It is just kinda long. With good and geared people I dont see how to fail unless it bugs. I dont think any change was needed at all.
    If something absolutely had to get nerfed I think it should have been the united twins but eh, even that isnt such a pain after many kills.
    I hope you aint hitting them too hard with the nerf bat that is incoming
  3. ARCHIVED-Ajjantis Guest

A fight long and annoying =! difficult.

Right now this is a very stupid encounter, not because its hard. It isnt hard. Its tedious. So i welcome any change to this encounter.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kunaak Guest

this fight - is the absolute worst thing I have ever seen in any videogame... ever.
    its sooooo tedious, I prey for a LD just to be spared the mind numbing boredom.
    the worst thing is, its barely hard... its just a massive time sink, especially if someone LD's.

nerf this fight and nerf it to hell, I dont care if pick up raids can kill this when your done nerfing. just get it off our rotation please. this is worse then perah celsis, and I didnt think that was possible. even after killing the 3 mages a dozen times over the last month, I absolutly hate coming to this point in the zone, cause its such a massive road block.
  5. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

There are some Necro dumbfire pets classified as Fighters that will proc Bolt. Conjuror Communion will proc it. Tons of things really.
    I'm not sure if that's the intended behavior or not, but once you realize it, the fight gets a lot easier.
  6. ARCHIVED-LardLord Guest

7. ARCHIVED-lazlo1 Guest

slippery wrote:
    We take 30+ to do it, more if things go bad. So yes that is to long. I for one am happy with some of the changes, but i agree they may have gone too far.
  8. ARCHIVED-Crismorn Guest

So basically SoE should stop making time consuming encounters or difficult ones because the playerbase will cry for them to be nerfed... Ok got it.