3 changes to win back my subscription

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Zarnafien, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Amalar The combined salt from all of SOE/DBGs fallen MMOs

Sure, only if you let me scrap these terrible P2W / Lootbox mechanics, where do I sign up :rolleyes:
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There was that Secretary of the Treasury, back in the late 70s, that said basically something along the lines of that's all businesses should ever worry about: getting obscene profits out to the shareholders every financial quarter or some such. :-/

Thanks so much, idiot Mr. Secretary... X-P

Uwk
    Breanna and AOE1 like this.
  3. AOE1 Well-Known Member

It has always ticked me off that they spend what time they have with the resources they have and the low staff numbers to work on more and more servers that end up failing than working on what they already have established. Instead they put out servers that simply draw from what little they have in the way of a player bas. so now they are coming out with the PVP server. How many times are they going to do this? So, the servers that ARE still up and running are going to see their players disappear. If they want to kill the game just do it. I do not understand this reasoning and doubt I ever will. It says to me that we don't count. What we say doesn't count. That the problems that they have not addressed doesn't count. And when the new CEO spends all his time talking about a different game, well that doesn't exactly instill any confidence in me.
    rutro and Smashey like this.