28 Days Later Norrath Style!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

The Rage Virus has been released in Norrath. Those who survive flee the cities or go into hiding. Martial law has been imposed but hunger drives the survivors back into the streets. Qeynos has been quarantined and the guard has fled. Rescue attempts have dwindled. Qeynos has been decimated by the Rage Virus and the streets belong to the Infected.....your only hope is to survive until the Infected die of starvation.

In anticipation of the forthcoming Nights of the Dead, this is my take on the classic British zombie horror flick "28 Days Later" - which scared the bejesus out of me when I first saw it. It's the City of Mist home owned by Febrimski in Qeynos on the Thurgadin server or in Massive Homes on the leaderboards newly published section. I hope you can stop by to give it a like!

[IMG]
    You wake up in your hospital room

[IMG]
    The streets of the city are empty

[IMG]
    Well of the living anyway

[IMG]
    Messages for missing loved ones

[IMG]
    The roads are barricaded

[IMG]
    Maybe you'll find sanctuary in the Church

[IMG]
    ...or not

[IMG]
    Maybe you'll be safe at the country house

[IMG]
    But the Infected are outside the barricades

[IMG]
    Hope?

Happy Nights of the Dead y'all!
    Sharann, Ratbill, Moena and 8 others like this.
  2. Springelf Active Member

WOW! Its awesome! :D

I love dark themed houses. And they are the most fun to make lol.

I play on TLE so when I go to a live house its crazy what can be done. I was like what...how...no way....lol

Since I now have a character on the EU server gotta check out other houses you have done.
    Moena, Ocarinah, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  3. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

Febrith,
    I have watched that movie so many times. Or at least I think it was that one... I remember the army barricaded in a huge house with one of the infected chained up. Is that the same one I am thinking of. Hehe. This so makes me want to start a series of houses based off Resident Evil series of movies that are my favorites. Of course Milla Joovich has alot to do with that. She is just beautiful and she is the "Queen of Kick-butt". Hmmm. wondering if I should/could do my Lavastorm homes of my alts as each different movie or something. Wait.... No I can't commit to doing a whole new series of homes. Forget I said that. lalala /em tries to think of something to change the subject really fast.

Great job on the house! The Ogre looks hungry. Oh and great job capturing the Church scene (which scared my kerra fur to white on my back).

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I stopped by earlier. Ermahgerd! it's so spooky and awesome and wonderful. Highly recommend stopping by in person if you can!
    Warning : There is a pop-up incident at about 11 minutes into the video. :eek:

ETA : I just noticed I put "Court of the Master" in the house info. It's not, it's the City of Mist. I blame the zombie! :oops:

Ratbill, Moena, Ethini and 4 others like this.
  5. kianne Well-Known Member

Awesome house Febrith.. i think out of all of yours this is the best one! love the street and the spookiness really good..
    LOL Shan do u need to change ur keerrr nickers LOL ooh that was funny as hell ... nice tour btw
  6. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Wow i may have to create some on that server just to check it out!
    Moena, Ocarinah, Febrith and 2 others like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'd be disappointed if there wasn't. ;->

Uwk
    who promises: no pop-ups! I know they're not very popular (pardon the expression); I don't like 'em much, either, but here they're very appropriate ;->
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Toons there are free (up to 7) if it's not your base region. :)

Uwk
    who has quite a few there as well :D
    Moena, Ocarinah and Trixwynter like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Do you know of the Stormhold Collapse? I'm trying to petition the Powers to let us transfer to Test server as well. :-/

Uwk
    Moena, Ocarinah and Trixwynter like this.
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thank you Cupcake for the brilliant tour - I obviously have a cruel streak because I laughed like a drain at your reaction to the pop-up:p This is the house my Nights of the Dead swapee would have got - except they didn't really want a NoTD theme - so I made it anyway because it was an idea that was bursting out of my head and I really really wanted to do it!

And thanks to all for the kind comments - I've only done two "dark side" houses now, but I'm coming round to Springelf's way of thinking - they're huge fun to do:)
    Moena, Ocarinah, kianne and 3 others like this.
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hey Vas yes that's the one - the remnants of an army battalion shooting at the zombies outside the barricades at the country house with mines littering the approach. It was the first zombie movie I ever saw where they don't just shuffle about looking for brains - these ones are fricking fast and hunt you down!
    And now you've made me want to watch the Resident Evil movies again. Oooh a Resident Evil house - do eeeet:)
    Moena, Ocarinah, kianne and 3 others like this.
  12. Ealdian Well-Known Member

I ABSOLUTELY Love it! Very clever and creative....makes me kinds jealous.

I guess *I'll* have to make a Thurg character too!

Eli
    Moena, Febrith, Trixwynter and 4 others like this.
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

LOL I think I do. My poor mic took the brunt of it, when I jumped and hit it. It surely woke me up though! Much faster than coffee ever could! :p
    Moena, Febrith, Trixwynter and 3 others like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not sure what makes Jim think he's gonna be rescued; that's a BIRD flying overhead... ;->

Uwk
    who really only knows that about the movie, never having seen it... ;->
    Moena, Trixwynter and Ocarinah like this.
  15. kianne Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA.... (must admit it made me jump at 2am too i had just swallowed a swig of my adult drink too which i was glad about lol or it would of gone over my monitor ) i burst out laffing Bwhahaha!!
    Moena, Spextasy, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Sweet Baby Jesus...omg too funny. Love the spooky empty street. Really awesome job! Have to go vote on this house.
    Moena, Spextasy, Febrith and 2 others like this.
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well der:) In the movie there's a plane flying over at the end of the film - meaning there's hope of an eventual lifting of the quarantine and/or rescue. As this is 28 Days Later in Norrath, the phoenix takes the place of the plane - sheesh woman it was the best I could come up with!
  18. Ethini Well-Known Member

I had to go visit this one. Brilliantly done! :D
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I always have to wonder about people riding around on flaming whatevers; what's the saddle like, asbestos? ;->

Uwk
    talk about a "blazing saddle"... ;->
    Moena likes this.
  20. Febrith Well-Known Member

You make me laugh:) /hug