24 Spell Choice

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Tenebrosity, Jul 22, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Tenebrosity Guest

For my 24 spell choice, I was thinking of picking either Lifetap or Blight. Lifetap would be good for the big damage and heal, but will blight do more damge over time? Anyone have any advice?
  2. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

[p]if you solo take the defensive stance pet buff if your after dps take the life tap. the bligth use to be an ok choise that could be use both solo and in group but since it was nerfed in lu 24? or so it's not really a good choise.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Tenebrosity Guest

The defense stance was at level 14...my choices are lifetap, blight, favor of the fallen, or swarm of rats.
  4. ARCHIVED-WasFycksir Guest

[p]I always base my M2 choices on what the other "good" masters are going for on the brokers.[/p][p]To simply pick one as the default is just silly. The upgrade from M1 to M2 isn't that great, and if you can get the "obvious" M2 master for cheap, which you often can, then pick the less used M2 choice and buy the cheaper master.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

my mistake i ben 70 for a while now i guess i forgot some m2 choises. I'd take life tap if your on a buget or if it's a first toon. if it's a twink do what the guy on the other post said just master 2 the one that isint master 1 . once you hit your cap lvl 70 until novenber you should master 2 the spell that will give you the best upgrade in what you want to do be it dps, soloing or support class.
  6. ARCHIVED-abominos Guest

If you like to solo Heroics I'd grab swarm of rats unless you can find it cheap like the others suggest. Rats will do alot more dmg than Lifetap and the heal part is pretty much wasted on you. If you just quest and kill normal mobs then rats is a waste regardless because the mobs will die too quick and you may as well grab Lifetap as it's your biggest single hit.