2008 Frostfell Sig Exchange -- Turn-in Day!

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Kethaera, Dec 10, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

[IMG]

Welcome to the 2008 Frostfell Sig Exchange! It's time once again for us sig artists to come together as a community, have fun, and get a nice present too!
    Eligibility:
    • You must be a current sig artist with a thread in the Signature or Fan Art forums displaying or linking to examples of your work. Do not create a thread specifically to get something on high-priority and free.
    • You must have enough time to dedicate towards finishing your part of the exchange on time. Be considerate; no one likes being left out.
    Rules:
      • If you meet the requirements above, reply to this thread and fill out the following character information. (Please choose only one character if you have multiple.)
      • Text (name, server, class, etc.)
      • Character Colors (eyes, hair, fur, etc.)
      • Misc. Info (personality, bio, other preferences)
      • Preferred Colors/Theme
      • Preferred Size (500x165 max)
      • Link to your sig/fan art thread
      • Links to high-quality screenshots (minimum 3, if you'd like images of your character included in the graphic)

(Eligibility and Rules from Seagoat's 2007 Exchange.)
    • Sign-Ups end Sunday, December 14 at Midnight, Pacific Standard Time. I will PM your mark to you on Monday, December 15.
    • Turn-ins are any time on Sunday, December 21! This gives you one week to make your creations. At least one signature banner is required, any thing else you feel like giving is your choice.
    • Please be sure to complete your signature in time! If you won't be available on Sunday, December 21, for the turn in, you may PM or email me (kethaera@gmail.com) your submission BEFORE hand!
    Happy Frostfell, everyone!

2. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

• Text
    • (name Kianna Dragonkind
    • , server Runneyeye
    • , class, Troubadour
    • guild. Last People of the Dragon
    • Character Colors
    • (eyes Blue
    • , hair, Red
    • Misc. Info I would rather sneak around than get hit by a creature and I would rather not kill something that is indifferent like a furry bear. But alas some creatures are stupid and must be put out of their misery and mine.
    • Preferred Colors/Theme Purple, any kind of Fantasy setting
    • Preferred Size (500x150 max)
    • Links to high-quality screenshots
  3. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Text: Kethaera, Test Server, Templar, Vengeance (guild)
    Character Colors: Wood Elf, deep brown eyes, tanned skin, black hair with bluish/purple hints in the sun
    Misc. Info: Sweet and naive, Kethaera is a follower who often gets in trouble if she has to be out by herself.
    Preferred colors/theme: I prefer the icy blues and whites of Frostfell over the reds and greens.
    Preferred size: 500 x 150 (I just noticed that this still says 150 is max, but I believe it's bigger than that now. I don't know what the actual max size is, since I prefer the 150 to leave room for text above or below. Can someone enlighten me what the new max is?)
    Link to sig thread: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=377454
    Link to screenshots:
    1 2 3 4 5
  4. ARCHIVED-Kedo Guest

• Text (Kedo, Mistmoore, Swashbuckler, Essence of Evil)
    • Character Colors (Blue eyes, Dark hair)
    • Misc. Info (personality = shady swash)
    • Preferred Colors/Theme (any colors, frostfell style)
    • Preferred Size (500x150)
  5. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

You might want to note that the sig sizes can go up to 500x165, hun. Hehehe. They gave us an extra 15 pixels in height.
    Text Lady Sapphirius Zand
    Character Colors Dark auburn hair, brown eyes, pale skin
    Misc. Info Sapph is an older human woman with a straight forward but pleasant personality. She's generally a no nonsense kind of person, but she still posseses enough of a sense of humor to be amused by others' antics.
    Preferred Colors/Theme Any, but yellow is my absolute favorite color.
    Preferred Size 500 x 165
    Link to your sig/fan art thread Sigs by Sapphy
    Links to high-quality screenshots
    Sapph's Render (by Vanesse)
    Sapph 1
    Sapph 2
    Sapph 3
    Sapph 4 (my favorite shot of her, but she still has her warden crown in it)
    You can also dig in my Random Screenshots collection to see if there might be any others that you really like.
  6. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Last day for sign-ups, be sure to get yours in!

Thanks Sapphy, I had asked what the new size was, but it was in the middle of my sign-up so I guess no one saw it!
  8. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

Vanesse@Lucan DLere wrote:
    I think we need a little more info here hon. . . .
    And as for myself. . .I am open to any kind of art for me. . .as you can see from my own sig and my own sig section. . .I'm easy. .just stay with the colors and I will love it (for example dont give me someone with black hair when I have red)
  9. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

yep, thats why I labeled it as a PH :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Text: Riannon Frostfyre (optional stuff in no particular order: Sage, Templar, Halasian Empire, Lucan D'Lere)
    Character Colors: Red hair, green eyes
    Misc. Info: Nothing important :)
    Preferred Colors/Theme: Something festive! :D
    Preferred Size: 500x100 (to fit in my randomizationator)
    Link to your sig/fan art thread: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=346776
    Links to high-quality screenshots:
    I'll be out of town next weekend, but I'll either post it from my parents' house or, if I think I might forget it, send it beforehand to Kethaera so she can post it for me. :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Disaronno Guest

Wish I could take part, just limited on time these days. Cannot wait to see the results!
  12. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Kikimora@Lucan DLere wrote:
    I understand, Kikimora. It's a busy time of year. Hopefully you'll get to do the next one.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Kethaera puts six slips of paper into a box and shakes the box. She reaches in and draws one out. The name on the paper reads...

Check your PMs for your assignments!

Sign ups are now closed and marks have been assigned. Don't forget, turn-ins are next Sunday, December 21! If you're not going to be available that day, turn it in to me EARLY by PM or email. Keep your mark a secret until Sunday. If you have any questions you'd like to ask the person you've been assigned, send the question to me in a PM, and I'll ask your person for you.
  14. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Quiarrah, the person who has you would like for you to post some screenshots, please! **poke, poke**
  15. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I'm a smidge early, but I think tomorrow will be nuts around here and I wanted to make sure I got it posted. :)
    My mark was Sapphirius! With crazy holiday time constraints, this is what I was able to come up with in a couple of hours the night before my trip. I hope you like it. :) If not, my feelings won't be hurt, and I'm more than happy to give it another go when I get back home in a couple of days.
    (I might do it anyway, just because I think I could have done more had I not convinced myself that my flight was on Friday instead of Thursday!)
    [IMG] [IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

18. ARCHIVED-Kedo Guest

Wow thats awesome Vanesse, Thank you, I love it!
    My mark was Quiarrah
    [IMG]
    Happy Frostfell!
  19. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

My mark was Vanesse.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    Sounds like you had a busy week. Hehehe. Yellow is my absolute favorite color. It's just a happy bright color. It's a shame though that I won't be able to use the icon on these forums. It would be nice if the regular signature artists could get their own icons.