20+ Weapons Choice

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by ARCHIVED-HuntressSWG, Dec 3, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-HuntressSWG Guest

I recently achieved Assassin and recieved the Assassins blade (cant remeber the name)... the stats where nice and I had a run of uncanny lotto loot wins and was sitting on 5g so I decided to buy another (and surprised 2 up and comming predators with my used Badlands Blades for free). Then I noticed that my slashing skill was dropping behind and shopped around and even though I should of just saved my coin I purchased the Brigands Blade (their reward for Access Quest). I guess what Im trying to get at is this a good combo to use till 24-26 or should I be keeping my eyes out for something else. I use both Assassins Blades, then when Slashing needs some loving equip the Brigands Blade. I really wanted a High DPS whip but my Brigand Blade smokes everything else I have seen whip wise. Anyway thanks for your time.

Huntryss
    Message Edited by HuntressSWG on 12-03-2004 07:46 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Dormammu Guest

Using dual steel rapiers at level 25 myself and very happy. I have a nerius whip handy to raise my slashing skill also. Might I suggest that you get the fastest slashing weapon possible to raise your slash skill and kill grey mobs. Goes quick that way.