20/25% to one heal vs +heals/heal crit

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-lillyofthevally, Jul 17, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-lillyofthevally Guest

Hey all hoping for a little feedback on this, as im just really not sure :)

I have the wrist from new tuna on right now, procs the extra % heals 2 times per min. Im wondering if something else, like the piece in RE2 would be a better option. Im also still using my claymore 2nd slotter. So really just wondering if these one time boosts to healing are better then an item thats consitantly a crit and or + heal, well for wardens anyway hehehe Thanks in advance!!

~Loves
  2. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

Here's a really helpful post on EQ2 Flames showing the math around plus to heal vs. heal crits for wardens, by our ol' buddy Phay. Although it will give you the information you want, and is a fairly entertaining read - I do remind you what forum it's on..
    http://www.eq2flames.com/wardens/19...2-heal-cap.html
    This information might help you decide which piece would be a better choice. I wear the RE2 wrist over the TnT one, but that's just me.
  3. ARCHIVED-lillyofthevally Guest

Thanks Arielle!

I have actually read that post once hahahahahaha Phay cracks me up. I still couldnt find anything on the +20% to heal items. I understand +to heal and crits, just have no idea if the +20% twice a min would work out to be a better item or not. Thanks for getting back to me!

~Loves