2 version of profession hat from quest ?

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-Scyen, Sep 6, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Scyen Guest

i saw someone have a different one .... (some stat)
    how do i have it ?
  2. ARCHIVED-Brikkhaus Guest

All you have to do is go back to Hoo'loh and give him your hat. He will give you the "customized" version which does have the same stats, but a different look. You can do the same thing with your relic helm when you get it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Magicmind Guest

I just got my hat....While in front of Hoo Loh I tried it on...looks like all my other helms except gold with a pit of pattern on it.
    When I clicked Hoo Loh again he asked me if I wanted to change it....I said yes.

I tried the hat on again and it looked exactly the same...Am I doing somthing wrong? or do we just not have our graphic yet?
  4. ARCHIVED-BetaMaster Guest

maybe it didn't go thru, try talking to him again, cause we definately have a new look already... not happy with it, but it's a new look.

~Abomidable - 70th Guardian of Mistmoore
    ~Lords of the Triple Moons
  5. ARCHIVED-Scyen Guest

well which one u all love more ?
  6. ARCHIVED-Wabit Guest

i'd rather just wear a bucket with eyeholes cut out of it than the roosterhelm... hence i haven't gotten either my hoolou or relic modified... its fugly...
  7. ARCHIVED-BetaMaster Guest

I customized my hoo'loh before I knew what I was getting myself into, finally got my relic and I'm leaving it as is, I don't need another rooster helm that forces me to show my face 24/7.

8. ARCHIVED-TanRaistlyn Guest

Im too beautiful to cover up with some ugly helm!!! /showhelm OFF FTW!
  9. ARCHIVED-BetaMaster Guest

heh, I got my fugly Ogre mug... which I'm proud of, but I like to be a metal man from time to time =)

10. ARCHIVED-Roybob Guest

For all those haven't trouble getting Hoo'Loh to exchange helm graphics:

I was told beforehand to make sure the helm was in my inventory but NOT worn before asking Hoo'Loh to exchange it. This I did. Worked like a charm for me.
  11. ARCHIVED-Amhrazul Guest

Any chance someone could post a pic... or link to a pic of the 2 helms?
    Message Edited by Amhrazul on 09-12-2006 12:41 PM