Cannot Reproduce 2 Lucie Street Home

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Evilary, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Evilary Well-Known Member

It will not allow me or an alt I tested enter the home. I had not been inside in a few weeks. I payed the upkeep, tried logging, and tried to visit from a different character. It starts the loading process, when it gets to unloading current zone, it kicks back to Qeynos Capital District.

Char: Mifilie
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Zone: Qeynos Capital District to 2 Lucie Street
    Frequency: Multiple attempts, all failed.

Come on guys, I paid the rent, you didn't have to change the locks...
    Pixistik, Twyla, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

:D:p
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

On the game launcher, go into the options and select Validate Game Assets on the side. It'll do a check of any zone files that may be corrupted and patch them.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Try paying the rent again. I know that doesn't make sense, but there's a long standing bug that is fixed by paying rent again.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Evilary Well-Known Member

I tried that and actually went one above and logged in on my laptop and still the same issue.
    Cusashorn likes this.
  6. Evilary Well-Known Member

That sounds so stupid. Sadly, it worked. So this isn't a new bug but an old bug I just didn't know about. Thank you for letting me know.

Throws more money at the problem and it actually fixes it...who knew.
    Cusashorn, Taled and Dude like this.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

That is rather odd, but good to see it was fixed. For the cost of a collective 40 Loyalty Tokens, you can avoid this from happening (if you forget to pay your rent) by buying 4 Treasure Hordes off the Loyalty Merchants. It'll reduce your coin down to zero cost.
    Pixistik likes this.
  8. Evilary Well-Known Member

Yeah, this character hasn't decided on the forever home yet so I don't want to buy 32 treasure hoards for all the homes until one has been decided. I have several who have the treasure hoards in their home, but they have settled for their house. This is one of my new characters since I returned so I'm still deciding where the character wants to call home and hang their Journeyman boots.

I'll just try to remember to pay up multiple weeks that way maybe I won't see this again. It would be nice if Daybreak would look into it and fix so this doesn't keep happening to people though.
    Cusashorn likes this.
  9. Ratalthor Developer

If you are currently affected by this issue, can you please PM me your character name and server (and not pay again to fix it :) ). This will help us reproduce the issue.
    Twyla likes this.