2 clerics in PT is awesome.

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-Musa, Dec 11, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Musa Guest

Now Im doing this tried because someone posted in a previous thread about how 2 clerics in a Party is not good. Well FYI i find it very nice. I find the clerics heals work very well with the defuffs. (actually a cleric in any group with another healer works just as well) I have been with another Templar in parties and one templar takes up debuffing and back up healing, and the other templar takes up main healing and status cures. BUT, in a group last night we were fighting 'orange ^^' and i was the only healer. I had no prob keeping up with the heals. Had no issues keeping the add ons or multiple mobs. Mark of pawns, Sign of weakness, BoV, weakness, debout, then i use small mana heals.

Just make sure your tank is updated on armor.
  2. ARCHIVED-Eponyx Guest

Having 2 clerics in one group is nowhere near as good as having two different healing classes. Think of it, you get twice as many buffs, you dont step on each others heals, and you dont step on each others debuffs. Sure, having two of any healer is nice, but having two different ones is ALOT better.
  3. ARCHIVED-Gwynet Guest

It's not really bad, it's not the best combo you can get with two healers though. There can always be one debuffing while the other does reactive heals, but I do both and instant heals when I am the only healer anyway.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zabumtik Guest

Yep in a two Templar party, you just need to coordinate with your fellow Templar. Generally, I see who is the highest level then ask what their Reactive is at. He who has the adept3 reactive (or at least something higher than ap3) gets to do reactive spam. Then we get to debuffs. Again we find out who has the better debuffs and divide them up that way. Generally though, the reactive healer just casts the ac debuff while the other Templar is assigned spot heal, emergency heal and weakness/mark/fate responsibilities. Seems to work very well in a good team group.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gwynet Guest

Yeah it works, considering that you can do everything yourself in one group though, it's still pretty inefficient compared to a druid, shaman, or enchanter. Better than none of those though.
  6. ARCHIVED-murokai Guest

Best healing class I have seen as a 23 Templar is Templar/Fury .... best Combo IMO
  7. ARCHIVED-XVRayne Guest

Id have to agree, Me (Templar) my friend (Fury) and my other friend (Guardian) hunt all the time and other teams with more tanks and healers are always dying when us 3 are just killing everything. A combination of over time regeneration heals and a templars hit heals makes a Great combination to any tanks defence. Not to mention using both of our debuffs and buffs, its pretty unstoppable if you work well together and do combo HO's.
  8. ARCHIVED-JFiz Guest

/agree

2 templars works fine, but could be better with the druid/sham. Pretty much what everyone here is saying hehe. I find with a good Paly/Guardian I can heal solo in most situations lately. Pleasant suprise hehe.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cherianna Guest

I find that either works in a group, but there are some mobs and zones where you need those back up heals...Hate to say it but some of the damage to tanks, happens so fast, that you can't cast fast enough to keep up with the damage...

I have to admit that since I upgraded BoV to App 3 , that helps alot.

Group in TS, killing giants, -we rocked, paladin, rogue, templar fury...it was awesome fun.

No problem with heals, in a group like that...it was fun stuff.