12 Days of Holidays - Day 12!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

The 12 Days of Holidays have come to EverQuest II! It's time to celebrate the Holidays with daily offers and deals.

Today only, the Vault of Serilis is open!

[IMG]

Also, make sure you check out our Sale category for great deals throughout the holiday season! Fun and festive items are marked down for a limited time!
  2. BettyBoop Member

Sorry for the n00b question, but what is the Vault of Serilis? Is it a zone?
    Thanks!
  3. Filly67 Well-Known Member

I believe it is where all the items that have been retired are kept. Kind of like the Disney Vault for movies.
  4. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Really? Wow.. I'm very disappointed. I was really really hoping that you guys were saving the Frostfell Wonderland village as a prestige home for the very last day. I just kept hoping. Guess it isn't going to happen. I haz a sad. :-(
  5. Morenin New Member

Argh... I spent all my accumulated SC on a mount earlier in the month... Too bad this stuff is retired, some of it's really nice.
  6. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Do some things get retired and not into the vault? I ask as there was a mount I wanted to grab..skeletal where the inside had a glowing ball of color..purple or green. I don't see it in da vault.