101-110 leveling glitch? I seem stuck at 108

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by EQ_Jack, Nov 27, 2019.

1. EQ_Jack Active Member

leveling one of my alts today and I've hit a weird glitch. Opened a Ticket on it but no response yet, but wondering if others seeing this.

I'm leveling in PoP, doing the PoP timeline quests. got to the point I talk to Druzzil Ro and then went to COV. and started doing the sig quests. Now.. usually a couple quests into the CoV line I hit 110. today I'm running into a wall, where I seem stuck at 108.

I have 100% bonus from double XP weekend, 100 % bonus for alts at 110, 100% bonus from potion and my XP. and most of this I had vitality or refreshed it using vitality potion/orb etc. With all of this, turning in major sig line quest and my xp bar is barely moving (usually in past I'd get levels, or major jumps in the bar.

Anyone else seeing a similar behavior?

edit: and yes I checked and double checked my adventure xp is turned on and not disabled :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Did you check to make sure you AA slider didn't reset? I've heard that happens occasionally. If it moves to 100%, you won't get experience.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

I've had this happen with 1 alt of the 6 or so Ive ran through the PoP timeline. I waited the next day and turned in a quest that wasn't supose to give xp(i think its been awhile) in the line but it jumped me to 110 (i was stuck at 108 almost 109 as well)..it was weird and it happens to people there have been several posts about it before. My gues just wait a day? and then continue on. And like Melkior said above (i checked mine and that wasnt my problem when this happened, i went crazy checking everything as well).
    Cyrrena, EQ_Jack and Soara2 like this.
  4. EQ_Jack Active Member

Confirmed slider bar at 0, so not that :)
    tried a pop faction quest to see if maybe xp was queued up. that didn't help.

will wait for ticket.

Thanks for shares and ideas to try.
    Soara2, Rhodris and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Treiko Active Member

You are better off just moving on to one of the other factions to finish out lvls, that's what I do when it pulls that stunt with me. You will hit 110 a lot faster than waiting for a ticket to be answered, especially when the office is likely closed.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Almee Well-Known Member

I had six of my characters run into this wall while grouped with characters that got to 110. It was totally weird. I ran pairs, through the PoP sig line, and one of each pair would get to 110 and one would get stuck at 107, 108, or 109 even though they were doing the exact same quests together.

On a couple of the characters, I tried doing instances to get them to 110 with no luck. Apparently you have to complete three instances before xp is given. Just doing one or two instances gets you a rock even if you are 109 when you start the instances.

At that point, I said to heck with getting to 110. Up until now, my main 14 characters have leveled up together to make it easier to remember how each quest works. I tried to do the CD sig line but realized it just wasn't going to work with having 6 characters still not 110 due to whatever bug caused them not to level.

I can memorize how to do the quests for one sig line but have to push it to remember what to do for two sig lines. So the game basically ended for me at PoP. I'm just puttering around with lower-level characters on accounts that members of my family once played. I enjoy the pre-100 levels the most as they didn't require a statistical calculator to figure out what gear to equip, what AAs should be changed, and what spells will, or won't, work on each mob.

I realize that simplicity isn't for everyone but it works for me. I spent 55 years straining my brain and now I just want to relax and enjoy myself doing a little adventuring, crafting, harvesting, and decorating.

Maybe if they ever fix the bug that caused the lack of leveling progress I'll resume my leveling efforts. But for now, I'm not going to waste my time trying to beat a dead horse.
    Juraiya, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Kasarn New Member

I ran into this problem earlier this year. Apparently they never bothered to fix it.

Here's my theory based on leveling a dozen alts to 110: If the XP from the quest PLUS stacked bonus XP would put you beyond the XP needed to get to 110, you instead get 0 XP.

I ended up having to power through the last 3 levels on a couple of my toons due to this.
    Soara2 likes this.