100% multi attack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Seth, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Seth Well-Known Member

got 100% multi attack Yet i am only multi attacking on 1/3rd of every melee hit.

Invisible factors or something?

generally if i read a 100% it means 100% but clearly it means 100% to get a 75% chance for a 30% chance to perform a non multi attack.
  2. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

My MA says "You will attack one additional time and have an X chance to attack a third time"

My AoE Auto is at or above 100% but there are some dots and things that mobs do that won't allow AoE Auto.

Possibly some mobs also have temporary protection from Multi Attacks. I haven't seen Multi Attack effects, but I could've missed it and many dots and beneficials have changed since I took a series of screenshots after the launch of BoL.
  3. Seth Well-Known Member

Training dummy's have no buffs.
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  4. Chrexx Active Member

Training monkeys from the marketplace and the hunter's merchant aren't always the best indicators. For example, my hit rate on a training dummy using the crossbow is like 56%, but in raid it's closer to 75-80%.

To get true double attack, you need 116% MA. If you look at your "Special Attacks" report in ACT, you can see what % of your hits come from multi-attack, as well as the % proc chance.

On my character, I had 33 MA during my last MMIS Raid. The screenshot below indicates that 33.91% of my piercing damage was a result of Multi Attack and added 127.18 DPS to my overall parse.

[IMG]
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  5. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I just realized you're talking about TLE
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

What's the impact of low accuracy on MA? Might that be a factor?
  7. Seth Well-Known Member

I meant i actually have 100% multi attack, im sitting at 132 multi attack yet 30% of my hits that Land do not multi attack.
  8. Chrexx Active Member

Okay, can you post a parse showing this? Because I can't seem to get the same results as you.
  9. Seth Well-Known Member

did about 3 hours of extensive testing and actually figured out what it was, ACT is pairing the Normal hits that trigger the MA hits thus leading to the odd names, and when the weapon delay goes wonky that is leading for the miscalibration of more x than x, but yeah it's working act just has an odd way of calculating it.