1 plus 1 is 2 and ... Please fix the fuel depot:)

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Cloudrat, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I realize you guys doing these neat things for us don't actually craft and play with all the stuff you make, so it's pretty amazing some of the wonderful things you do:)

Just a small request to keep us dancing in the streets and sending cookies......

Raise the slot count on the fuel box to 60. there are 10 teirs and 6 kinds of fuel which equals 60 not the current 50 which kind of makes keeping everything needed in stock:)

Thanks on behalf of crafters everywhere:)
    Vexie and flameweaver like this.
  2. Endymion Developer

I'll ask around about this tomorrow, though most people are already making their way to SOE Live.
    Feara likes this.
  3. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Thanks:) I really figured it would be on the back burner til after live, I just didn't want to forget to post about it while everyone was talking about it in homeshow channel:) I am easily distracted hehe:)
  4. Vexie New Member

There are also a few provisioner items that would actually increase the count a bit over 60, more like 66 or 67 iirc. I think raising it to 75 or 100 like the new large depot would be awesome and when a new tier of fuel comes along we won't have to worry about having a place to put it.
    Cloudrat likes this.
  5. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

While you are at it the collections one looses the box for hide unusable each time you remove one and has to be rechecked over and over and over and over ......
  6. Endymion Developer

Haha, I actually fixed that bug the other day. :) That and Hide Unusable functionality for the L&L Depot should be coming soon!
    Mysstie, Wurm and Cloudrat like this.
  7. Endymion Developer

By the way, I should note that while Hide Unusable no longer has to be rechecked each time you pull out an item, the window does have to be closed and reopened if you use an item, as there's currently nothing in place to tell the window to update itself. Still, I imagine the traditional use case will be "pull out a bunch of items I need and use them", rather than pull one out, use, rinse and repeat.

I promise it's on my to do list, though!