01 september 2020 - day of death shaman on EQ2

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Garry827, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Garry827 New Member

Did the developers know about the treatment from the shaman? I think not, otherwise they would not have taken away the only healing that allowed the group to heal within 15 seconds. now it can be removed from the panel. thanks, this add-on was the last for so many shamans.

Defiler and Mystic R.I.P.
  2. TheGreatNeil New Member

Bludd and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Garry827 New Member

the fact that we fixed a bug that allowed him to damage with healing is great. but why change the mechanics of the totem defense heal? it is not possible for a shaman to keep the health of the group at maximum and to deprive him of his already small healing abilities is very very bad.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You're not understanding. The spell is still there and still heals. What it is NOT doing is killing your own group, which was happening because of a bug.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Garry827 New Member

heals. Yes. 10 percent from what it was before the murder of the shaman. it's just a useless ability at the moment.
    the whole tragedy is that until September 1, the totem protection kept the group at 100% for 15 seconds, now it heals by less than 10 percent. you must not return the bug, you must return the healed.
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

Totemic is working just fine. All this did was change it so that the heal would never damage the group do to an arithmetic overflow. I've used it in groups and raid since the change and it still appeared to parse the same for me. I'll look at it a little closer the next couple times out and report back though.