wall decorations ? bright/shiny bits ?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Geroblue, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I know we have paintings, lights, sconces, mailboxes, lamps, banners, shields, and I could even rotate things and put them up there.

Are there other things I don't know about ?

Like metal pieces that shine or glow ?

tools like for a smith ?

Did I miss any ? I am looking for more variety in wall decorations.

Thanks !
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Did you look through Eq2furniture.com? If something isn't on there. then it doesn't exist.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

But I want things that don't exist. I'll look there.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Nope, I searched for wall mounts and I don't see any shiny items. Some that glow though. Looks like I would need an evil character to get them.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Lera immediately updates the site with any new furnitures being introduced, so she keeps it up to date at all times. There are some things that just don't exist, though.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

So, I would have to go over to the other thread of suggestions, and request wall hangings that light up or glow then.
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

The Wall Mounts category on eq2furniture is for things like the trophy heads (not the raid ones) that don't really fit anywhere else. If you want to see everything that can go on the wall, search by Placement and pick Wall. You can also narrow it down by category.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Usually, but the site I accessed tonight had that "retro" look to it (/wince), and every Wall-mounted item now says "Wall Mount" on it... ;->

Uwk
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The company may have to make new items... like my request several years ago for glowing items like 'fighter', 'thief' logos to put up on building walls in prestige houses or Inn rooms.

For this particular request. Glowing metal rings, some new clocks, building blocks/tall/narrow dividers, etc. that glow in a color.

Or some new ones for Tinker Fest.
  10. Lera Well-Known Member

It shouldn't, unless you searched Categories and not Placement.

The site's chronomagic will wear off in 10 days when Chronoportals is over. You don't like it? :(
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mehhh, you know me; I'm not nostalgic at all (well, maybe for level 100 and below, and the Suburbs; not keen on 101+, mostly ;->), but others may like it. ;)

Uwk
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There you go! Might want to include those in the Wish Lists->Holidays->Tinkerfest specific one. :)

Uwk
  13. Lera Well-Known Member

It's festive!

And you get to use the Modified button.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Just tried that with the Crimson Fire Tapestry, and didn't notice any change? :-/

Also not seeing: your wonderfully helpful placement notes on the item itself re: Wall, Floor, or Ceiling placement. :(

Uwk
  15. Lera Well-Known Member

The Modified/Unmodified button swaps between the max stats on an item and your current stats.

The placement notes will return when the chronomagic goes away.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...really, other than the position pictures, the info on how to get it and/or how to make it and/or who sells it, the event it comes/came from, the type of item it's considered, and the cost (if any), that Wall/Floor/Ceiling placement part is one of the best things about the entries. :-/

Uwk
    who forgot: the actual text of the Book, if any; that's good, too :)

P.S. If these are all House Items, does the Modified/Unmodified button really only work if the "House Item" was a mount or weapon or whatever that can be converted? --U.
  17. Lera Well-Known Member

It works exactly as intended for house items. :)
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have made a few of those. But I'm looking for large circles, triangles, etc. of metal I can put on walls.
  20. Stellacious Active Member

Hi Geroblue,

I completely understand where you are coming from. I also got to a point where I was tired of hanging the same things in every house. At that point I decided to start making some items of my own by combining a variety of game items to create 3-D art pieces. Since then they have become signature pieces for the houses or guild halls I have decorated. To see some examples visit my guild hall on Skyfire, a Tier 3, Restored High Keep off the Antonica Dock, Moonlight Mylitia. Hope this helps as you create your own!

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-by-stellacious-on-skyfire-video-tour.597840/

Have some fun!
    Stellacious :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.