Moonlight Mylitia's Guild Hall by Stellacious on Skyfire {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Moonlight Mylitia's Guild Hall
    Decorator: Stella
    Server: Skyfire
    Address: Restored High Keep Tier 3, Antonica Docks

Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. In middle of recording the next house on list, I got sick. Today I was trying again and was on third house on list when I discovered it would stop recording my voice due to kittens jumping/sleeping on top of my Frankenstein headset which wires were held together by electric tape. So 3 videos were bad (one of which I recorded 3 times).

Hubby got me a microphone for Christmas but it makes me sound like I am in bathroom and is in my way so I cannot see everything. In the past, people didn't want to watch videos due to my mic not being loud enough or sounded like in bathroom. I had a headset picked out but he got me mic instead. After an hour trying all sorts of settings, still sounds horrible with only the weird static noise removed. Now, instead of headset I picked out he wants to go back to the old model we used to use many many years ago that people didn't like...cuz it is on sale. Sighs and cries.

Not sure when this issue will get resolved.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Feh! If he loves you, he should get the one YOU picked out (or fooey to him, get it yourself ;->). If that's the one that works, you should be able to use it. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Stellacious Active Member

Oaky!

Thanks for doing this. Really appreciate you, and good luck with the headphones!

Stellacious :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Okies I finally got to redo the video of this guild hall so you can hear me talking through the whole video (not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing but it is a thing :rolleyes:)

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.